• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo will come to help Somac with his opponent, feinting and trusting if that is possible. If the hobgoblin is too far, he will just place himself in pôsition that will help him to have an opening (bracket).

Gurdjieff

First Post
Knowing what she did might not be the smartest thing she has done as of yet, Irene aims to get as many opponents in her Color Spray without harming her own friends. She then calls out to her friends to charge the cave. "Let's get em!"

Erekose13

Explorer
[ooc: so if I got it straight,
deep in the cave is J & ogre (and more?)
then Irene, Rinaldo, Somac (who is on fire), Nurlan, Charlarn, and Tor
then hobgoblins
then Tenebrynn.
Ashnar and lots of Sahuagin are outside the cave.]

Tenebrynn turns to look at the back of the last hobgoblin, smashing his staff into the back of it's skull.

Manzanita

First Post
map

sorry, let me post a map.

Attachments

• beach.JPG
    beach.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
The ogre from the beach is dead, as are two of the three hobgoblins that emerged from the hut. The only ones left who you have seen enter the cave are 1 hobgoblin and Jezibel. I jostled people around and ended up removing Irene from the cave (as she's badly hurt & I was NPCing her), making her color spray not much of an option at this point. Nor can Tenebryn reach a hobgoblin. He does still have the pick doesn't he? Tor is now fatigued.

Erekose13

Explorer
[ooc:Congrats Vigwyn! I think we'll have to give you more than the weekend, though I suppose last Nov. I was back up and posting not too long after (have to go to work sometime :)).

Okay instead Tenebrynn will:]

Without any enemies within reach and no way to crowd into the cave at the moment, Tenebrynn casts light on the end of his staff, ready to move in as soon as there is room. He adjusts the weight of the pick on his back, not sure what to really do with it.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"Irene, you're hurt. Let me heal you." Charlarn spontaneously casts cure light wounds (1d8+3), in place of cause fear, on Irene.

Cleric Spells Prepared (4/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0–detect magic, guidance (2), light;
1–bless, cause fear, protection from evil, sanctuary*;
2–lesser restoration, shield other*, summon monster II.
*Domain spell

OOC: Congratulations to you and your wife, Vigwyn. I also think you're going to need more than the weekend. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar shakes his head, surprised at how crowded thing had become at the cave entrance.

Why did everyone rush here? Overcrowding is not a good idea, especially if there are potential enemies in our back. At that thought, he surveys the beach to see where the sahuagin are, and what actions they take. Should any of them make an attempt to attack (and they happen to be in range), he'll cast a ray of frost on them.

Gurdjieff

First Post
OoC: Congratulations Vigwyn! You already decided on a name for the new whelp? ;)

Standing in the back of the crowd now, Irene starts to cast Sleep, trying to get Jezibel, and possibly any other enemy, in the area of effect.

Remove ads