• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mac Vs. Pc Commercials

tonym

First Post
Rel said:
Well done! However you still haven't told me I'm pretty. Don't make me ban you.

And I'll see your ;) and raise you a :p .

I'm not convinced you can ban people.
Nobody would ever give you that much power.

<----Look! No emoticon!

Tony M

Dimwhit

Explorer
Rel said:
Let's keep the snark under control here folks. I don't want to have to lock this thread on the basis of religious discussion.

I didn't notice anything snarky in this thread until you posted. I vote you ban yourself...

IcyCool

First Post
tonym said:
IcyCool, your attempts to demoralize Frodo have failed!

Are you sure? I've got a cupcake here with your name on it... ;)

tonym said:
You are no longer a Nazgul in my analogy, though. After your last post, you are now the Mouth of Sauron.

Movie version, or book version? Because if it's the movie version, ewww....

tonym

First Post
Dimwhit said:
I didn't notice anything snarky in this thread until you posted. I vote you ban yourself...

That was uncalled-for.

Rel, ban IcyCool for forgetting his emoticon, and DimWit for not noting the critical absence of that emoticon. Snarkiness and being an accessory to snarkiness should not be tolerated.

Me, I should get a "Get Out of Banned Free" card for bringing this to your attention.

:p
Tony M

Rel

Liquid Awesome
tonym said:
I'm not convinced you can ban people.
Nobody would ever give you that much power.

Trust me when I say that what gets me out of bed in the morning is that I get to immediately run to the computer and see if somebody has done something one ENWorld bad enough to earn a ban. Yes I'm just this petty and vindictive.

As for why they would place such power in my hands, they needed somebody to play "Bad Mod" to their "Good Mods".

Oh and Dimwhit, I've talied your vote and as always it counts for NOTHING!

Muhahahahah!

tonym

First Post
IcyCool said:
Are you sure? I've got a cupcake here with your name on it... ;)

Cupcake? Frodo does not eat cupcake.

IcyCool said:
Movie version, or book version? Because if it's the movie version, ewww....

The movie version, as I don't remember the book version.

After your attempt to demoralize, I figured you were either Wormtongue or the Mouth of Sauron. I picked Mouth. You can be Wormtongue if you want, though.

:)
Tony M

tonym

First Post
Rel said:
Trust me when I say that what gets me out of bed in the morning is that I get to immediately run to the computer and see if somebody has done something one ENWorld bad enough to earn a ban. Yes I'm just this petty and vindictive.

As for why they would place such power in my hands, they needed somebody to play "Bad Mod" to their "Good Mods".

Sir, your pro-Windows commentary and disturbing lust for power has earned you the rank of Saruman in my LotR analogy.

:eek:

Tony M

Remove ads