Maddgoth’s Castle (restart?)

Scotley

Hero
Ion said:
I've kinda fleshed out my story a bit now. If any of you want to have met, perhaps some of you dwarven fellows met me in the Evermoors, fighting orcs, trolls and giants? Or in some good hearted adventures along my trek to Waterdeep?

Seems reasonable. I'll try and fit something in as I do my write up.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Sorry about the slow reply - Im on Thanksgivingbreak and my internet access is spotty.
I will look over the PC and post the final party sunday 27th

XPH is what I ment.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Thanks for the E-mail Ion and confidence Scotley :)

Submissions -
Ion - Human fighter 8
Endovior - Wiz3/Psi3/Cerebremancer 2.
Zevon Human Druid 8
Voadam Dwarf monk 8
Scotley Dwarf cleric 8

an animal companion would get left behind if this is the final party, as it is very heavy on melee fighters.

The characters look fine on first brush, go ahead and flesh them out.
monster races may work, but you should be compatible with NG and dwarves - was there something specific?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Evilhalfling said:
monster races may work, but you should be compatible with NG and dwarves - was there something specific?

I had never done a pixie rogue before, but the dwarven monk I came up with above looks fun so I think I will stick with him.

Voadam

Legend
Scotley said:
Cool, I was thinking a neutral good gold dwarf cleric of Marthammer Duin. We should be able to find some common ground. I can see gold dwarves being interested in a flying castle. When I get a little further along maybe we can develop some shared history.

Remember, he said FR is only flavor, no FR specific mechanical bits like gold dwarf subrace traits. That said I'm fine playing another gold dwarf from the underground kingdom out to seek his fortune. You want to be Thunder Twins out to see the world and make a name for themselves?

Scotley

Hero
Maybe I'm confused. I thought gold dwarves used the standard rules? No special traits other than personality. I'd be up for thunder twins if the DM allows. How young do we need to be. I choose a fairly mature age, but can lower it as needed. How long ago were the first thunder twins born?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Scotley said:
Maybe I'm confused. I thought gold dwarves used the standard rules? No special traits other than personality. I'd be up for thunder twins if the DM allows. How young do we need to be. I choose a fairly mature age, but can lower it as needed. How long ago were the first thunder twins born?

Shield dwarves are the normal ones, gold dwarves are the variant subrace with abberation fighting instead of giants and orcs and lower dex but normal cha. That's one reason my dwarven paladin sorcerer is a gold dwarf in Thanee's game. :)

Remove ads