[Mage: the Awakening] Legacy of the Stone Assembly

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Wonderful and sad news. I'm a bit of an aspiring writer myself. Havn't put enough effort into it in a long time though.

It may be a bit of a strange transition, but I'm certainly considering taking over as ST. As I've mentioned my knowledge of the rules of Mage is a little rough but with the base we have I think we could have a lot of fun RP-ing.
If anyone else thought "I could maybe take over" after reading Jeff's last post let me know.

Conversly, I've thought of running a few other games too (1e AD&D, Vampire, Amber). It's nice to work with an established base though.

The game has been a lot of fun. Thanks for the good times everyone, I for one would like to see them continue.
Good luck with your writting Jeff.

Joshua

Last edited:

I'm pretty attached to Prometheus at this point, so I would continue the game with you as ST. My knowledge of the rules is pretty basic as well, but I think between the other three of us and you, we could work something out.

That said, while I'm definitely more inclined to continue mage than start a new game entirely, I would be willing to learn Amber, and have the stuff for Vampire.

Walking Dad

First Post
I would also love to continue. But I will not be a that great help. My knowledge of the (new) world of darkness is not so great and my knowledge of the magic rules is worse :(

Oh, and good luck, Hella_Tellah.

Thondor

Cool, well that's two.

If Hella_Tella's able to forward me the notes that'd be a great help. (you could send it to thondor underscore of underscore thay at hotmail dot com ) I'm sure I'll do a few things different, but want to make sure there is continuity. And the notes will probably be great inspiration.

Thanks

Shayuri

First Post
Urp! Almost missed this.

Wow, cool...didn't expect this to happen.

I'm game to keep going too. It's my first game of nWoD Mage, though I do have the core game book.

Thondor

Awesome.

Just a heads up, I'll be heading into my last exams of my last year of university soon, so that may slow things up a little. (Hasn't before but there's always a first time.)

Hella_Tella sent me some notes today (Thank you!). I'm going to try to start things up again on Monday:lol:.
Goliath will be put in his proper place as an NPC. Which will be easy considering he never really 'joined' the group.

I got some brainstorming/reading to do this weekend. Fun.

Thondor

It just occurred to me that you all have probably sent some character background stuff to Hella_Tella in PMs (I know I did). If you can pass some of that info on to me that would be helpful.

Thanks

Um... Actually everything about my character is openly displayed on the site. Sorry to get your hopes up. That said, if you feel the need to develope something about my character outside of the thread that's fine with me too. I've probably got an idea about it, but nothing concrete.

Shayuri

First Post
No deep dark secrets to Thorn either, that I ever knew of.

Her story thus far is fairly straightforward, and I think it's told in the OOC recruitment thread. I'll see if I can find it and repost it. If not, I'll write it up again here.

Thondor

Cool. Well if its all in this thread then I'll find what's here, no worries. I think that actually leaves us with some good space to manuver in defining characters, setting up links with the 'world' etc. Thanks for the quick responses.

Note: just to assuage any curiousity I may have created, the PM's I sent where mostly on how we'd be introducing my character. It let Goliath know a few things about Benefit before you did, seeing as he was there. There may have been a nugget or two of character in there, but i can't remember anything significant.

Last edited:

Remove ads