• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Make Up a Goblin Fact

rgoodbb

Adventurer
When a goblin is in front of you and it picks its left nostril with its right little fingernail, that is a sign of dislike

When a goblin is in front of you and it picks its left nostril with its left little fingernail, that is a sign of friendship

When a goblin is in front of you and it picks its left nostril with its left index finger, that is a sign of hatred

When a goblin is in front of you and it picks its left nostril with its right index finger, that is a sign of lust

When a goblin is in front of you and it picks its right nostril at any time, that is a sign of hunger

When a goblin is in front of you and it picks its bum, It sees a version of your future.

This sign language has been going on for centuries with no knowledge or understanding from the outside world. The picking gestures are also how government politics are usually worked out as well.

Slit518

Adventurer
Pi. Goblins are actually the reverse universe's Halflings! If you flip the cosmos inside out, the Goblins are on that side of the rift just as Halflings appear!

g4m3kn1ght

First Post
The Goblin alphabet has over three billion characters in addition to inflection and accent marks. Most goblins only know how to read and speak between 4 and 6 characters.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Goblin Shaman's Juju Sticks are always crafted from bones of medium or larger creatures to show how powerful and intimidating their magic is.

darjr

I crit!
Some goblins, if ever made happy, explode doing 3d6 acid dmg at a 5ft radius. Negotiate at range.

Some goblins, if ever made happy, claim a blood debt to the one who made them thus. In their happy dedication they hound the perpetrator nattering incessantly forcing a will save for insanity for all in ear shot, even if for only a short duration. Never negotiate.

darjr

I crit!
Some goblin tribes are feral halflings wearing goblin cloaks passing for goblins. The only real way to tell is the only real goblin present passes you a note, it reads, “help me”.

Remove ads