• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's War of the Burning Sky - OOC Thread

Erekose13

Explorer
myself said:
Campaign

Welcome to a world of pirates, dinosaurs, and demons. I'd like to invite you to join me on this ambitious quest through Dungeon Magazine's latest Adventure Path ~ the Savage Tide.

It was in my opening post when recruiting... :D

Malvoisin

First Post
Hi everybody, I'm home and I'm tired. The interview went really well, thanks for the well wishing. I'll find out in the end of March if I got in.

In gaming news, I'll be catching up on things tomorrow, and get some posts out that will let things get rolling again as we head into the new week.

Thanks!
-Mal

Malvoisin

First Post
Hello All!

First off, let me apologize for the lack of updates over here. It's been a truly wild month! I had midterms to deal with, first of all. Also, I interviewed for a position in a Doctorate program, as you all know. Most importantly, however, we welcomed the birth of my first child! Last Sunday, my son Owen was born!

As we settle into the new routine of having a baby in the house, I have decided that I just can't go without staking out a bit of time for myself. It's not that hard, as my wife and son spend a lot of time sleeping, and feeding...neither of which I can get too directly involved with.

Long story short, it's time to get the games rolling again, and I hope you're all still on board. I've posted the remainder of the second round (with the exception of a possible delayed action from Cassandra/Fae) over on the IC thread. I can't swear as to how regularly I'll be able to post, we're still adjusting, after all. But, the game is not dead. It's only just begun. :)

On a related note, I notice that Verbatim hasn't been seen in a couple of weeks. Anyone heard anything about him?

Have fun!
-Mal

Remove ads