• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Maps on D&DBeyond

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Does the mobile browser version not work well enough for you? I do find that it's a pain to build encounters on it, but I run encounters with it just fine.

doctorbadwolf

The integration potential just makes me think of the 4e vtt that never left beta but that I enjoyed using more than any vtt i've used since...

Mostly because it was seamlessly integrated with the other digital tools. The Character Builder and Monster Builder and VTT all just worked together without issue, and it did everything I wanted it to do.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Yeah they need a version that can work offline, for sure.
Do any VTTs use LAN as a regular thing? I know FG has a setting but I've never actually used it. I mean, if we are in person why would we need the VTT? (I know, I know, I just yelled at clouds about going to school uphill both ways, but still.)

doctorbadwolf

Do any VTTs use LAN as a regular thing? I know FG has a setting but I've never actually used it. I mean, if we are in person why would we need the VTT? (I know, I know, I just yelled at clouds about going to school uphill both ways, but still.)
The encounter tracker isn’t a vtt.

Well, this is pretty cool! It only has maps from the most recent books pre-loaded, but it took me all of about two minutes to copy one of the D&DB maps from the DL campaign (the next map my group will be getting to), upload it, and scale it to the correct size for the tokens. May have to test this out on my friend's TV next time we play!

Remove ads