• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

March 2008 - What are you playing?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well the month has changed and I thought it would be time start a new thread.

I got me Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War on xbox-360. Quite fun though it's nothing like Koei's other similar titles (Dynasty Warriors ;))

And I just played Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri again. Great fun to revisit those older games once in a while.

Arnwyn

First Post
Me: Old school continues. Started playing Secret of Mana 3.

Wife: She's really enjoying Final Fantasy VIII (PS1).

Both: Still more Rock Band (PS3).

Buddy and I: Nothing in a bit. Maybe continue through Halo 3 (360), or dump it and go to Warhawk (PS3).

Blackrat

Arnwyn said:
Wife: She's really enjoying Final Fantasy VIII (PS1).
Now who wouldn't ;)? And that reminded me. I found my FF IX during my move. Got to give it a shot again.

And since it's my birthday tomorrow, I'm hoping to be playing something new soon. Have to wait and see what my dear has gotten for me.

Orius

Legend
Right now I'm still playing Champions of Norrath, I'm trying to farm some good items, and I'm trying some other classes.

Lazybones

Adventurer
On the PC: Sins of a Solar Empire. Takes a long time to play, so I've only gotten through one small game (11 planets) and am in the middle of one medium game. Some Call of Duty 4 multiplayer on the side; I think I'm up to around 39th level, taking it fairly slow.

On the 360: NBA 2k7 still (playing a long season as the Kings), Rock Band occasionally (I am stuck on one song on Hard, but I still play when my friends in Whimsical Parliament come over to rock), and a little Catan and Carcassone here and there.

I'm not really looking forward to anything on the near horizon, except maybe GTAIV, if the reviews are good. The original GTAIII was the last one I played in that series, and while I appreciated what they were trying to do with that title, I only got about halfway through the game before I put it down.

Talislan

First Post
stevelabny said:
My 360 will arrive tomororw.

Its coming with Bioshock, Mass Effect and Guitar Hero 2 but I'm open to suggestions.

You must buy: Oblivion (GOTY edition) right now! ;) ...

then wait...'cos arriving from a Vault near you later this year...
...Fallout 3.

Everything I play between now and its release is just me keeping the engine ticking over on my 360. :cool:

T.

Blackrat

Talislan said:
Fallout 3.
It comes for 360? Oh man, I've been living under a rock. Another game to add to the list of "must get once they come out"

The list already has:
Dynasty Warriors 6
Viking: Battle for Asgard
GTA IV
Warhammer: Battle March

Oh boy. It seems I don't have any money at summer :\

Talislan

First Post
Blackrat said:
It comes for 360? Oh man, I've been living under a rock. Another game to add to the list of "must get once they come out"

The list already has:
Dynasty Warriors 6
Viking: Battle for Asgard
GTA IV
Warhammer: Battle March

Oh boy. It seems I don't have any money at summer :\

Whatever you do save some for the fall. (I've saved some vouchers I got at christmas already :p )

oh, here's the official website (if I can get one of these damn link thingymebobs to work...)
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/home/home.php

T.

Remove ads