March: What are you watching?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I don't know if it has been asked yet, but, for March what is every one watching?

On Netflix, I am watching "In the name of the king: a dungeon siege tale"

HobbitFan

Explorer
The Flash has been very good. Well worth checking out, especially for superhero fans.

I am also going through the Tower of Druaga. Finished season 1 today amd moving on to season 2.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
The one show I hate to miss is Elementary. I enjoy several others but figure if I miss them I'll have something I can enjoy about the show somewhere down the line ("I didn't see this episode the first time around!"). Gotham is pretty good, and Better Call Saul. I really get a kick out of Archer and Brooklyn 99. Vikings is high up on the list of shows I try not to miss as are The Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow, and Grimm. My continuing guilty pleasure is Survivor, a show that reminds me of GMing because the editors must have hundreds of hours of footage from which to piece together what turns out to be a compelling narrative. Movie-wise I do want to catch Insurgent in 3D while it is still on the big screen. I still haven't seen Kingsman: The Secret Service which was on my list of big screen films to see but the demands on my time these days might make that unpossible. :)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The Flash and The Arrow are the only two series that are must watches at the moment.
The Flash is awesome, although they seem to be bringing out their big stories really quickly which gets me wondering what will be left for future seasons. Arrow is still good as an action piece but is threatening to jump the shark with its current Ras Al-Ghul centered plot and too much wanting to be de facto Batman.
I'll watch Agent Carter and Gotham on-demand too just to complete the Supers fix.

Person of Interest and Elementary are fun too

Ryujin

Legend
Went back for some old stuff recently; Season 1 of "Danger 5", rewatched "The Gamers: Dorkness Rising", ""The Gamers: Hands of Fate", and "Project London."

... and, of course, "The Flash", "Arrow", "Agents of Shield."

fba827

Adventurer
Agents of shield, flash, Gotham, 12 monkeys the series, community (new season just started on yahoo), face off (but just as background noise while I do laundry) ...

I feel like there is something else that I'm forgetting and I'll feel stupid when i remember at some random moment later. :)

Remove ads