• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marked by Destiny, Marked by Tragedy (Erekose13 Judging)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon, Rogue 1, Hp: 7/7

Silvanon watches the exchange between the Watch and Brelach and Arvan.

"That mouth of his is going to get him killed one day." The elf thinks to himself.

Silvanon does his best to keep in the shadows and move around to the building that is housing the watch. He will do his best to keep Brelach and Arvan in site, and to hear the conversation. He is not willing to make his presence known to the watch as of yet -- but if the action heads inside, then he will reveal himself and join them.

ooc: Do you want move silently/hide rolls?

Erekose13

Explorer
"That sounds like the Tarkanan alright, specially the mark. Hey what's that?" he says as sounds of the argument outside begin to filter in through the open door. He stands and moves to see what is going on outside. The two guards inside are completely distracted by the sounds as well.

Outside, "Just put her down then and come over here. No funny business." says the outspoken guard to Arvan and Brelach. Silvanon has no problem avoiding notice with all the commotion going on.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Indeed. The Tarkanan were the perpetrators of the arson. But there is more if you would hire me, Alkert my friend."

*She hears the sounds.*

"It sounds like maybe my contractors have finished with the next phase of the investigation. There's one in particular with a big mouth who's probably going to say something crass. I suggest you just ignore him, though if he goes over the top and you need to teach him some manners, I guess that is okay. This is something the others can deal with," she gestures to the two extra guards, "In fact, just tell them that Alys said to go back to the inn and it should be okay."

'Unless they were really moronic and brought the prisoners here to be impounded by the guards, but let's hope not.'

"In any case, Alkert my friend, some of these details are rather major. Let's continue to work this out, shall we? If you will pay my fee, I would be honoured to work with such a great and noble justiciar of our great city."

'Shoo, shoo, oh please go away. Don't you want more money?' Alys prays to no one in particular as she thinks of the others causing a ruckus below.

Wik

First Post
Brelach rolls his eyes, and then grins viciously. He's suddenly decided that he wants to be "funny". "Tell you what. We'll put her on the ground halfway between you and me. And then we'll both call her. Whoever she goes to, gets to keep her. That seems like the only fair way to resolve this."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon, Rogue 1, Hp:7/7

"That fool has a death wish.."Silvanon thinks to himself as he manuevers around to the corner of the building that gives him a view of the conversation and entryway into the watch building.

Wik

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
"That fool has a death wish.."Silvanon thinks to himself as he manuevers around to the corner of the building that gives him a view of the conversation and entryway into the watch building.

OOC: Yeah, probably. I just think Brelach is the type of guy who would have a problem with authority, and an inflated sense of self.

If only he knew that spellthieves were a highly underpowered class... especially against warriors. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just remember--if it comes down to it, I think everyone would agree with Alys that a 'We don't really know that guy very well--do what you have to do with him, officers.' that means the difference between extra cash and being imprisoned/detained along with Brelach is an easy choice to make)

Bront

The man with the probe
"You'd better run now little one," Arvan whispers to her as he sets her down, while lostening the knot on her feet 'accidently'.

OOC: Intimidate (+7) on her to get her to run.

Wik

First Post
Brelach doesn't notice any of this, and instead takes a step back and spreads his arms. "Alright. It's been a pleasure, gentlemen, but if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a previous engagement. I have to see some, well... competent people. You know how it is."

With that, Brelach turns around, and catches sight of Arvan (but not the loosened halfling girl). He winks at both of them.

Wik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Alrigiht. I've only been reading "our" boxed text this whole time, not paying attention to what the other group has been going through. So, I really have no idea what's going on. That, coupled with the fact that this thread dies weekly, and I'm a little lost. About the only thing I'm sure of is that Brelach doesn't like the watch, and that he kind of likes the halfling girl (hence his protective nature). Can I get a quick summary?[/sblock]

Remove ads