Marked by Destiny, Marked by Tragedy (Erekose13 Judging)

Wik

First Post

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That they are protected from fire is no surprise, considering they just came out of that building with nary a burn...Hmm...Don't let them coup de grace the gnome."

(OOC: Bah! What awful luck. Sometimes it would have been good to be a Gnome with Spell Focus Illusion--I bet the DC 16 would have been high enough.

Anyway, Alysina will Colour Spray again. Her targets in order of preference (each if possible, of course): Halfling Girl + 1 or more Kobolds, 3+ Kobolds, Halfling Girl alone. If every one of those is impossible, let me know)

Last edited:

Paranoia833

First Post
OOC: Due to the way the enemies are spaced out, Alysina can either:
1) Target the kobold she missed before and the kobold currently downed from the first spray.
2) Move and target the halfling girl.
3) Move and target the two kobolds trailing behind the first wave, currently just outside the entrance of the burning building. I'm assuming given your list you'll take option number 2?

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon Rogue 1, Hp: 7/7

Silvanon grunts when he sees the first kobold fall to his arrow.

He sees the large frame of the warforged exit the building and instantly flashes back to the vision.

He shouts to the others,"I'm not positive that the warforged or the halfing girl is our enemy in this battle..."

Silvanon then nocks another arrow to the bow and takes aim at another of the back-line kobolds and lets loose.

Silvanon rnd2 attack (1d20+4=8)

He curses audibly as the fletching of the arrow is ripped off by the bow-string,sending the arrow off course.

Bogre

First Post
Bennit watches with annoyance as the gnome dodges right into his arrows path, and fall to the ground. He impassionately draws another arrow, aiming for one of the remaining kobolds in the back.

2nd round attack 15+4=19
If it lands, 1d6 (4)=4 dmg

OOC: Whoops, forgot to mention what kobold I was aiming for! :(

Wik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I was just looking over the abilities of our group... we have two rogues, a spellthief, and a beguiler...as well as a sorcerer and a fighter. More than half our group are experts! Something tells me we're boned. :) [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I think I mentioned that earlier, about the time that I was lamenting the lack of even the smallest amount of healing :uhoh: Come on, big bucks, big bucks, no constructs, no oozes, no undead!)

Wik

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I'm just hoping I get one chance to steal a spell... if that happens, I'm gravy. I'll leave the lock-picking and trap-bypassing to the pros. The one bonus of all this is that we need to take advantage of surprise rounds. If we can get the surprise, we'll deal so much damage that our lack of real strength won't hurt us so much in regular combat).

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It will also help if I don't get awful luck on Colour Spray--most mooks can't deal with Colour Spray. Just ask our Gnome Illusionist in Shackled City who managed DC 19 Colour Sprays by level 3 and turned the 1st dungeon into mincemeat (except the BBEG and a few other encounters).

Bah, and to think I wasted 8 ranks on Search/Disable Device in case we wouldn't have a Rogue :lol: )

Remove ads