Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Wik

First Post
Brelach rolls his eyes. "Great. Absolutely great."

When Weapon starts speaking of Aundairian enchanters, Brelach begins to listen. "Enchantments. I sold a few to Aundair once, though I don't think they are what you describe. I did steal a spell from a Q'Barran once that made the target go blind for a few seconds, and I hear that the Congress put it to good use in the Eldeen Reaches. Have to say... I don't like Enchantments much. They just seem... wrong."

Brelach shudders for a moment, and then shakes his head. "In any case, I think we should send Buckethead up front, and let the damned thing make it's mark on Tin Man first. For the good of us all, of course."

OOC: Ten pages, and we're ready to start. I love it. :)

Patlin

Explorer
Wik said:
OOC: Ten pages, and we're ready to start. I love it.

Ah, the eternal dichotomy... to railroad, or to let the players futz around and never get anything done? ;) Choo-choo! And off we go...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Wik said:
Brelach shudders for a moment, and then shakes his head. "In any case, I think we should send Buckethead up front, and let the damned thing make it's mark on Tin Man first. For the good of us all, of course."
Weapon looks aside at Brelach. "Tin is not part of my construction. Too soft. It is for the same reason that precious metals are not generally part of our construction. They would not withstand the rigors of deployment." Looking down at his scared plating, Weapon sighs rattlingly again. "Though it seems adamantine is not damage proof either. I can take point, though I lack the capability to deal with traps other than suffer their consequence."

Patlin

Explorer
Under Alys's direction, the group marches forth towards tha catacombs beneath Sharn. The directions aren't precise, but you appear to be in about the right area... a conclusion which appears confirmed when you see a large vaguely human looking man in rags. As you aproach, he looks up at you with a nearly incoherent growl. His face seems fluid, and flutters vaguely about the correct shape... it's extremely disturbing to look at.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The flexible plating on Weapon's 'face' moves a little bit; for those acquainted with warforged, it is most likely something akin to a frown---or constipation, but that latter is much less likely. "Is this supposed to be here?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"No, I'd say it's the result of entropy. He'll probably leap out to attack us, but this doesn't seem to be a complete transformation, from what the gnome described. Let me try to reason with him first, but be ready to, you know, jump in?"

*Alys addresses the melty guy.*
"Hello there sir. Have you come from below, then?"

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
*Alys addresses the melty guy.*
"Hello there sir. Have you come from below, then?"

Facial features twisting as he concentrates of Alys, he grunts. He picks up a large iron pole from the ground, and bangs it into a nearby rock, creating a huge noise.

"Give food! Or I take!"

Remove ads