Marvel Heroic RPG (RECRUITING!)

fireinthedust

Explorer
Also: This isn't street level. You've got Spider-man, and talk of the FF, Storm and others. It could be, but not strictly. Most of them are Avengers.

Also: I'm assuming this group is basically going to form its own team, possibly a branch of the Avengers, or a new one (Defenders?). This is why you may continue adventuring together during this event, rather than one fight then going back to your teams. Everyone else is really busy, and something about this group "feels right"... well, one would hope.

IxCptMorganxI

First Post
I'll officially take Iron Man. Spider-Man and Mr. Fantastic are two I would trade for later though. Dr. Strange is very tempting as well.

Shroud is one of my favorites just based on powers. I love Darkforce and all it's uses. As for who he is, he was basically meant to be the Batman of Marvel. Same exact origin but he ends up getting powers.

I think I'd prefer to play Ms. Marvel over Shadowcat (who can be too snarky even for me!), and besides I'm still on a flying brick bender. I'm not a fan of her hairstyle as the new Captain Marvel (and wasn't Carol a Major? She got demoted!), but the costume is cool and makes a hell of a lot more sense for a military woman than high boots and long gloves but bare thighs and shoulders.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I suspect that since [MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION] 's 'version' of the Marvel Universe will be skewed a bit, it stands to reason that our characters may also be skewed in appearance as well as demeanour.

Meaning, of course, that she will probably be able to look like any version of your character of choice. :)

fireinthedust

Explorer
I think I'd prefer to play Ms. Marvel over Shadowcat (who can be too snarky even for me!), and besides I'm still on a flying brick bender. I'm not a fan of her hairstyle as the new Captain Marvel (and wasn't Carol a Major? She got demoted!), but the costume is cool and makes a hell of a lot more sense for a military woman than high boots and long gloves but bare thighs and shoulders.

Flying Brick Bender: No sweat. Personally I don't like the new colour scheme for Captain Marvel, I'd have gone with an alteration of her Ms Marvel look (maybe a full suit insead of high boots?); the military tends to be sexist, though, look at women's dress uniforms (short skirts, high heels, vs men's pants and coats). The stats will use the book, but the costume can be whichever you want.

CptMorgan: Dr. Strange isn't actually on the list, but I hear you.

Jemal

Adventurer
I'll officially take Iron Man. Spider-Man and Mr. Fantastic are two I would trade for later though. Dr. Strange is very tempting as well.

The Doc would've been my first pic as he's one of my personal faves, but he's kinda on the upper end of the power scale, and fire didn't want the super power-houses. Doc strange is definitely one of the galactic-level powers.

But since he's not available, I'll go for Mr Fantastic. I've always like the FF b/c they've got a unique set of powers, they got the whole elemental thing going on, and as was pointed out earlier they're willing to work with other heroes.
I like Reed's intelligence and flexibility.. er.. pun unintended.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Namor is still available, right?

736784-namor3_super.jpg

Imperius Rex!

I got his stats from the civil war book.

Remove ads