• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Heroic RPG (RECRUITING!)

Victim

First Post
Sorry, I was having problems getting to playing the game earlier today. I keep getting redirected to a review forum by clicking on the forum headings for some reason.

Arelius111

First Post
!!??

Understood. I shall be waiting in the wing with my bow ready.
1414028-hawkeye.jpg

Jemal

Adventurer
So since I've got the datafiles now, should I just use the base Mr Fantastic? So long as I don't repost any significant part of it verbatim, there shouldn't be any copyright problems.

After all, they were made to be used..

IxCptMorganxI

First Post
So since I've got the datafiles now, should I just use the base Mr Fantastic? So long as I don't repost any significant part of it verbatim, there shouldn't be any copyright problems.

After all, they were made to be used..

Its fine to state what you're using and as long as you don't post the file itself online you'll be good.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Yeah, use the basic set Mr. Fantastic.

I don't know why they'd have picked Civil War as their first event. I mean honestly, the first adventure so they split the party? And most of it wouldn't have happened if Mr. Fantastic and Iron Man are *in* the party, so... (facepalm)

btw: go to Playing the Game, as I've started the game thread. RIGHT HERE IN FACT!

Electronic

First Post
Sorry, guys, but it looks like I'm gonna have to drop out. I've, all of sudden, been given a lot of work, and that leaves me with little free time.

Sorry again.

Walking Dad

First Post
Any heroine staying for Namor to hit on?

BTW, I have to wait until the others have taken their actions before Namor gets a new one, right?

Remove ads