Marvel Heroic RPG: Red alert! Danger! Danger!

fireinthedust

Explorer
Ooc: then he acts now! Seize initiative!

Also: is storm creating a hazard on deck for pp? Away. From books. Is that raw ok?

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

IainRow

First Post
OOC: I wasn't planning on creating a hazard, I was just narrating my use of a D4 affiliation...followed by a heroic roll of 1 ! Happy for Mr Fantastic to jump in

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Lol sry, didn't know you'd be using that idea. :) plus busy week :(

Reed had stood watching the others for a moment, wondering what was happening down below when a bike flew past and brought him back to the present. Reaching after it, Mr Fantastic's elastic arm wrapped around the vehicle as it raced away, calculating the proper angle and speed as he anchored himself to a nearby railing. Once the vehicle hit the limit, it would rebound from behind the cover, crashing into the hiding agents.

OOC:
Sry, don't know why there's 2d4 for Absent minded professor. must've double clicked it. I'll take the lower one for fairness.
Ouch..
One doom die for the watcher, and the fact that my d6's were the highest rolls is disconcerting. :(

Spending the pp i got from that to add an additional die to my total, so total is 18, and effect is 1d10 on the bike, 1d8 on two of the hiding ones, and 1d4 on the third.

Ms Marvel is up next!

Last edited:

Arelius111

First Post
Commentary

Hawkeye notices all the other heroes in action and is surprised by Reed. "Going to steal from the Thing and say Nice job Stretch" He waves smoke from his face as he wonders what in the world this is about.

fireinthedust

Explorer
The hydra agents are taken out by the bike explosion. This leaves the group clear... for now.

There are more random agents, and there's the open hatch to the inner levels, and perhaps the answers to why the sky bike weapons' damage (otherwise surface only) is dragging down the helecarrier.

Ooc: combat is done unless you want to continue up here. Discuss amongst yourselves what u do now.

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

IxCptMorganxI

First Post
Iron Man glances around at all the heroes that gathered.

"Somethings not right here. The Helicarrier is going down but this force isn't big enough to cause this."

Speaking to JARVIS he relays his orders, "Have the suits systems scan the exterior of the ship for any abnormalities."

Tony opens his external communications again, "I'll fly around out here and see if I can't figure out whats going on. The rest of you should get inside and see if you can't stop it's flight path. Storm? Is it possible to summon enough wind to push this thing above the city?"

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Spider-Man gives Iron Man a salute as he says, "Aye-Aye, Captain!"

"Boarding party, to me!" he calls as he charges towards one of the open hatches.

Arelius111

First Post
!!

Hawkeye is glad the immediate area is clear and hears Iron Man analysis. He listens and nods. Hawleye notices Spider man leaping ahead "Wait up web head" He runs after the webslinger going into the interior.

Remove ads