• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Superheroes: Game Closed

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok going on 2 hrs and my brain is fried I kave questions about every character

But to start KD I do not have MHAC-9 so I want to use the advance set rules for magic to start looks like i can Amazon a copy later (when you are sorcerer supreme ;) j/k)

But any spells from their you wish to put in power form from that book let me know.

rangerjohn I cannot find Kinetic manipulation anywhere even in the wiki, if you can list it for me that would be great

VV - hmmm I have a headache (hate reading online) so we will twik your character first thing after work tommorow but I can tell you this now your extra attack rank should be MN(75)

Till tomorrow

HM

KarinsDad

Adventurer
But to start KD I do not have MHAC-9 so I want to use the advance set rules for magic to start looks like i can Amazon a copy later (when you are sorcerer supreme ;) j/k)

But any spells from their you wish to put in power form from that book let me know.

All of my spells were copied verbatim (except for putting Providence's name in the writeup) from the books. The rules are slightly different between PG, UPB, and MHAC-9, but not much. The advantages of having MHAC-9 is that it has writeups on things like the Vishanti, etc.

The PDFs of MHAC-9 are on the link page listed before:

Heroplay.com - Marvel (Classic)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well that was the link from page one (duh? I should have checked it) well I now have all three books so we can go in depth with the magic but this means more reading on computer :confused: sigh,

ok I have time till characters are finalized to read this through

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Kenetic manipulation is the name I gave it. It works as hyper-running and energy generation.

Ok then that is cool, comment I am thinking of limiting your ranged attack to a "lethal damage only" anything besides teddy bears coming at people/items at such speeds would be deadly

What do you think?

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
I would think so. If the PC has very few abilities of any significant level and a way to mimic a few other abilities, then as far as I am concerned, he could have those mimicked abilities all of the time and then swap them out when he finds a different power to mimic.

For example (and this is only an example, set up your abilities however you wish), say that you had a PC that could mimic two abilities and two powers. The only limitations are that the abilities and powers have Amazing rank max and that the PC can only mimic mutant powers. Your PC would normally be relatively low on abilities such as the following:

-stuff-

Would this be ok for you, HM

Hey guys lets put what you have for caracters here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-places/268590-heroes-nightmare.html

And see if we can get them ready for the game.

HM
Will try to get my chara rolling as fast as possible still trying to cure what my doc suspects is the swine flu.

rangerjohn

Explorer
I think it would depend on the object and the amount of the kenetic energy. It also depends on the campaign, if its not four color, probably, all attack powers would be lethal.

Remove ads