Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

tsadkiel

Legend
Incidentally, what's our position re: 2E? (I've got a shiny new copy coming; should be here next week.)

I certainly wouldn't suggest changing mid-adventure, but what about the next issue?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
tsadkiel said:
Incidentally, what's our position re: 2E? (I've got a shiny new copy coming; should be here next week.)

I certainly wouldn't suggest changing mid-adventure, but what about the next issue?
I have no problem changing next issue. I've already got it and the next two thereafter mapped out. What does everyone else think?

Understand that it will be a couple of months before the end of the issue (unless posting increases).

Keia

Radiant

First Post
getting my hands on the new books ist getting increasingly difficult here but I am sure I'll get a copy of the second edition before we are done with this chapter.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Seems to me like we should roll with things as is and we can convert next issue. Unless there is some big change before then. That gives everyone time to play and get used to the new rules while still enjoying the current game.

hero4hire

Explorer
Keia said:
unless H4H mysteriously reappears or Karl Green posts again . . . <sigh> :)

I guess I have mysteriously reappeared.... :heh: :eek: :\

Cant speak for Karl though....

Good to see the game is still going strong!

H4H (trying to weasel his way back into things)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
H4H,

good to see you back. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to have to come back into the storyline at the moment. Keep an eye on the OOC thread . . . when this episode is done we can roll you back in.

Keia

hero4hire

Explorer
Keia said:
H4H,

good to see you back. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to have to come back into the storyline at the moment. Keep an eye on the OOC thread . . . when this episode is done we can roll you back in.

Keia

I definitely figured that from reading the IC thread. I figured it will probably be a couple months before you close the chapter anyway.

And thx...its good to be back!

H4H

Keia

I aim to misbehave
hero4hire said:
I definitely figured that from reading the IC thread. I figured it will probably be a couple months before you close the chapter anyway.
Might be sooner than you think . . . depending on what the group does. What with Doom around and everything ;)

Keia

Remove ads