• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
B.S. the X-Men dvd/rom was in last moths Previews and the Spidey one is in the newest issue. They are in the back of the book, I forget the exact section name. Also, I have ben told that Amazon carries them.

Gideon

First Post
I did enjoy both of the collections I have already picked up. The kree-skrull war has some pretty funny stuff in it because of the decade it was written.

I was warned away from the Ultimates because Captain America is not very Captain America-y in the titles. Although, I didn't read Ultimate X-men, somebody told me that Colassus had a significant personality change. I like Colassus, so I was a little put off by that. But I might try S-man and FF.

Thanks for your help, all.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Any Pilots?

Looks like I goofed. Named Beast and Binary as our pilots and apparently poor old Beastie can't pilot. Yikes! Bad Cap!!

I don't have any points in the skill, either.

I will wait and see who does have pilot skills and then edit my post to fit.

Sorry!!

Corvus Coronoides

First Post
Hi Keia,

Can you please put me on your Alternate list as well ?

If a spot comes up, I'd kill for the chance to play Hawkeye or Justice .. I'd list Wonderman as well, but I see that he's already had his chance.

Thanks

-Chris

Remove ads