• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
A +2? We have nothing to worry about, we really are Earth's Mightiest Heroes!!

Keia, does the Queenjet give us a +10 to piloting? Maybe? Please?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Nuke261 said:

Only if Beast or someone works up a Bonus skill gadget to attach to the plane. ;)

Keia
ps. I was only asking about the piloting . . . it's not like you're gonna get shot at or something :cool:

Radiant

First Post
Nuke261 said:

well, I am more on the "flying by myself" side usually. But no one answered for a good while so I was starting to get affraid that no one might even be able to fly the thing. I will be very happy (and more than a little relieved) if someone with some skill takes the seat.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Corvus Coronoides said:
Can you please put me on your Alternate list as well ?

If a spot comes up, I'd kill for the chance to play Hawkeye or Justice .. I'd list Wonderman as well, but I see that he's already had his chance.

I'll put ya down. As for Wonderman, it's not entirely certain that he isn't still at the Mansion. There wasn't like a search of the place when he disappeared. :) :cool:

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Gideon said:
As i've been reading the comics there are sooooo many ideas and different charachters to play.
That is the idea for this game. :) Just a thought, at the end of each mission if someone wants to explore another character idea, I have no problem with that. Their current character would fade away -his/her mission complete and someone new would arrive.

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Just a quick bit if anyone here is interested. Check out the Living Supers work going on right now, mostly in the Taking the Talk thread. There are several threads of discussion going on right now, including origin and world creation as well as rules discussions and other ideas.

Opportunity to get in on the ground floor in an M&M universe might be pretty cool.

Just a suggestion :)
Keia

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Keia said:
That is the idea for this game. :) Just a thought, at the end of each mission if someone wants to explore another character idea, I have no problem with that. Their current character would fade away -his/her mission complete and someone new would arrive.
Keia

Hey, I kinda like that!

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Not in the middle of a mission, I know. But when we are done I had some cool back-up characters in mind...

Old School Human Torch
Ultimate Hawkeye
Black Knight
She Hulk
US Agent
Spider-Man

Remove ads