• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel's Avengers Forever (w/Exiles spin)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Okay everyone - looks like we lost H4H as he hasn't been on ENWorld in more than a month. I'm going to give until Saturday for everyone to wrap up conversations/etc., then we'll move forward.

For the Iron Man, Cap, Jack of Hearts encounter . . . well, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to play Jack of Hearts NPC'ed for the moment.

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia, if your really recruiting alternates for this game I think I would really like to be added to the list. :p

If selected for alternate do I need to name a hero/heroine? and if so where's the best place to look?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
Keia, if your really recruiting alternates for this game I think I would really like to be added to the list. :p

If selected for alternate do I need to name a hero/heroine? and if so where's the best place to look?
Hey BS,

I'll add you to the list. As far as a hero idea, it's just about anyone from the Marvel universe at just about any time, including alternate universes. There are a ton of sources including comics, movies, tv, etc.

Honestly, I'm having trouble with the #7 spot on the team and I think this next mission will just be with 6, unless H4H mysteriously reappears or Karl Green posts again . . . <sigh> :)

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
I'll add you to the list. As far as a hero idea, it's just about anyone from the Marvel universe at just about any time, including alternate universes. There are a ton of sources including comics, movies, tv, etc.

There are more than tons of sources... Some of the alternate universes don't feature just marvel characters you know... ;) (I assume choosing one of them would be an issue thought. :lol: )

Keia said:
Honestly, I'm having trouble with the #7 spot on the team and I think this next mission will just be with 6, unless H4H mysteriously reappears or Karl Green posts again . . . <sigh> :)

Karl is around, he didn't come back to KotoR game he's in with me so I don't really know what's up with that or why number 7 seems to be so cursed for you. :(

Anyhow, while I would rather pick my own character I have no issues role-playing a character that was dropped by someone else. (Assuming I know the character or could find information on them.)

Later, and thanks for adding me to the list. :)

BS

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Radiant,

Rybaer is looking for you in Curtains. He started a new thread for IC and I think you missed it!

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Back from Gencon. Managed to score a M&M 2.0. Wow, some things are definitely different. More balanced over all. I'll answer any questions people may have on it if you want.

I'm ready for the mission now (my research is done) so this should speed along once we get rolling. :)

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
Back from Gencon. Managed to score a M&M 2.0. Wow, some things are definitely different. More balanced over all. I'll answer any questions people may have on it if you want.

I got a couple if you don't mind. :)

Does it seem like it solves more problems than it causes?

And what's the ISBN # on it? (I need that so I can order it.)

Remove ads