Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 1 (New York City)

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
...Jacks hand finds the comforting feel of cold steel as he reached for the pistol in his coat pocket.

"We both know what I've got my hand on, pal." Jack snarls as the man readies himself for another attack. "You best be gettin' out of here if you know what's good for you!"

The man with the sap backs up and yells at the man with the broken nose, saying something in a foreign language. He then glares at you and says. "You better be stayin away from Harlem if you know whats good fur ya." They both turn and run away down the street.

Last edited:

yangnome

First Post
For the moment, Father O'Malley stays still and doesn't struggle with the man. He recites a prayer in his head for Uly and the rest of the group. After he prays, he's pondering ways to a) get the man off of him, b) get Uly out of the place and c) make sure He William and Uly can get away from these guys safely.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
With the danger past, Jack looks for another bus stop where he can try to get to their meeting place to meet with the others ((I'm assuming the time riding the bus puts Jack ahead of those in the JuJu house in terms of time frame.))

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
We're outmatched, William thinks. No point fighting. It would be hopeless. These men obviously have command of things we can't fight. "Unhand the priest first," William says, entering a slight crouch as if to drop the spear and lowering the tip of the spear towards the ground somewhat. "Unhand him and put away your knife. You too," he says over his shoulder to the man behind him. "I'm putting the spear down now."

Gomez

First Post
Ju-Ju House

[sblock] The man holding Father O'Malley says, "Yur in no position ta bargin. Drop the spear and don't move a muscle. Get me?"

N'Kwane reaches behind the counter and pulls out some rope. "You men are going to be our guests for a while. Don't cause any trouble and we will not have to get nasty." He tosses the rope to the one of the other two men and he starts to tie up Ulysses. [/sblock]

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
With the danger past, Jack looks for another bus stop where he can try to get to their meeting place to meet with the others ((I'm assuming the time riding the bus puts Jack ahead of those in the JuJu house in terms of time frame.))

It is a short bus drive to the Church. Inside you find Miriam, Charles, and Jibril having a cup of coffee with another priest who identifies himself as Father Paul.

OOC: Yes, your ahead of the time frame of those in the Ju-Ju House but that should not be a problem.

Vendetta

First Post
"Who's this?" Jack asks with a very skeptical tone. After receiving the answer, he proceeds to tell them about the bloodied club and the guy he followed out, the "hired thugs" and his encounter with them. Jack wonders why they are not back yet, but figures they should be safe enough considering they outnumbered the curator of the shop significantly. "As well, I had seen scuff marks on the floor, as if someone had been dragged. With the bloodied war club, and the reaction of the chap pretending to be asleep, I'm afraid someone else has already been murdered. I think we might need to pay the JuJu house another visit later this evening."

Ashy

First Post
Charles looks incredulous, "What do you mean, man?!?! We need to alert the authorities immediately!" Charles leaps to the phone and calls Lt. Poole and alerts him to the situation...

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
William T. Llewellyn-Phelps: Ju-Ju House

[sblock]His Welsh fatalism beginning to kick in, William nods. He places the spear down on the floor. "Does the Englishman live?"[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads