Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 2 (London)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Lovely place," Miriam says appreciatively, even as she digs in her voluminous purse for her notes. "But I rather think we have a great deal to discuss."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Miriam consults her notes, and taps her finger on her notepad.*

"The Penhew Foundation, in London. Sir Aubrey Penhew was the expedition co-leader and an Egyptologish to boot. If we can speak to the director... Mr. ah... Gavigan, here it is, then perhaps we can find out their itinerary. We have to think of an angle though, can't just waltz up and demand information like a bunch of loons..." Miriam says, searching through her notes.

OOC - Vendetta, Prohibition. ;)

Maerdwyn

First Post
ooc: No Prohibition in international waters :D

Jibril sticks to coffee (the strongest drink he allows himself), and says, "I agree that the Penhew foundation will be source of good information for us - but it might be a good idea to get some information about it, and Gavigan, first. Perhaps we should start with the journalist that Mr. Kensington mentioned as one of Jackson's associates - Mr. Mahoney. If Jackson really did use him as a contact, I might feel somewhat more confident in going to him than -- well, it's just that the last person we went to see because he was mentioned on Jackson's business card was Silas N'Kwane."

yangnome

First Post
The Priest takes a sip from his whiskey while listening to the others. "I don't know, running around like a bunch of loons and bungling into things has worked for us up to this point and hasn't quite gotten any of us killed..... Then again, perhaps a more planned approach would be better. What do we know of this Kengsington fellow?"

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: Yeah... and at this time, I think U.S. waters were just 25 miles or something... so the wait wouldn't be very long))

Gomez

First Post
As no one as anything to add, you enjoy the rest of your trip aboard the Mauretania. It is a wonderful experience that does much to relieve the tensions and fears of the past few days. Wonderful dining, dancing, relaxation, and a chance to get to know each other again or for the first time fill the next four days.

On morning of the 23rd of January, the great ship docks at Southampton England. From there you take a train to London with you arriving there around 3:00 in the afternoon. You get off the train at Waterloo station and the sky is gray. It has been raining lightly on and off all day.

Waterloo%20station%202.jpg

Vendetta

First Post
Jack steps off of the train and lights up a cigerette, taking his time to do it trying to look casual but is really taking this chance to view the entire area.

Remove ads