Massive EN publishing $1 sale new server fundraiser! AKA "let's buy a new server!"

Ginnel

Explorer
I really like the idea of an auction using the new facility on ENworld, signed copies of upcoming stuff from the writers ;) or maybe a stuffed Hong plushie :p or even Pirate cats story hour/the story competitions put into a PDF for sale if all the authors agree.

Last edited:

cougent

First Post
Well...

I made it in just in time for RPG Nows databse crash, and for the first time ever did a paypal direct transfer so no (easy) way to reclaim the transactions. Fortunately for me though I only bought 6 items yesterday, still debating about 15 more (the last 15 I have not already purchased from ENP at one time or another). *IF* the sale lasts until the end of the month when all the other essentials get paid for, then I might just finish out the list. I wish the Metamorphasis book 3 DE was out already, cheapskate that I am I would love to pick it up for $1 instead of full price, but I guess I have saved enough already on everything else.:D

Greg K

Legend
Somehow, Advanced Guide for Beginners ended up twice in my downloads (or is it two pdfs?). In addition, I bought the following:

From EN Publishing:
- Librum Equitus v1 and v2 Compendium
- Secrets of Theurgy
- Steam and Steel
- Treasure Troves: Figurines of Wondrous Powers (Deluxe)
- Tournaments, Fairs and Taverns
- d20 Status Cards

From Adamant
- Corsairs
- Monster Modifier

And, finally, Solid! for d20 Modern

Last edited:

Remove ads