• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Massive EN publishing $1 sale new server fundraiser! AKA "let's buy a new server!"

Is_907

First Post
Ummm... it's free! I'm sure the cheque book can stretch to that! :D
Hah! I see, the Campaign Guide and Players Guide are, indeed, free. Hurrah!

Seriously, though, I will probably purchase something else on the sale list soon. Any ideas of expanding the sale list? If there are other products you could sale-ify I'd think people would pay more for some of them.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hah! I see, the Campaign Guide and Players Guide are, indeed, free. Hurrah!

Seriously, though, I will probably purchase something else on the sale list soon. Any ideas of expanding the sale list? If there are other products you could sale-ify I'd think people would pay more for some of them.

Hmm.. that's odd. The first adventure is supposed to be free, too.

What do you mean by expanding the list? Everything except the WotBS stuff is $1. There's nothing more to expand it with! :D

Last edited:

Is_907

First Post
*checks list again* Wow, I suppose that is everything. ;)

EDIT: I still like the auction of custom dice idea, too!

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Just picked up some quality merchandise -- thanks for the sale, Morrus! Hope you get enough to pick up a spiffy server!

Elephant

First Post
I can't buy anything - I get a "Preauthorization Failed" message instead of a confirmation page.

After double-checking, I noticed that my zip code was entered incorrectly :uhoh:, but I still get the error message even after correcting that.

Okay. I'll have to look this evening when I am back home what I want to get.
I suppose I will have too look further into War of the Burning Sky, though - I hope I might be able to plunder it for 4E ideas, or convert it outright...

Jack99

Adventurer
Okay. I'll have to look this evening when I am back home what I want to get.
I suppose I will have too look further into War of the Burning Sky, though - I hope I might be able to plunder it for 4E ideas, or convert it outright...

I have it. It's pretty good. Well worth the "effort" of converting. Actually, as many other longer adventures, I think it will run better with 4e.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Anyone able to give any advice on any more 4e compatible pdf's?

I'd be happy to buy a few bits and pieces, but it's going to need to be something I can use.

Remove ads