• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Massive EN publishing $1 sale new server fundraiser! AKA "let's buy a new server!"

Ginnel

Explorer
I really like the idea of an auction using the new facility on ENworld, signed copies of upcoming stuff from the writers ;) or maybe a stuffed Hong plushie :p or even Pirate cats story hour/the story competitions put into a PDF for sale if all the authors agree.

Last edited:

cougent

First Post
Well...

I made it in just in time for RPG Nows databse crash, and for the first time ever did a paypal direct transfer so no (easy) way to reclaim the transactions. Fortunately for me though I only bought 6 items yesterday, still debating about 15 more (the last 15 I have not already purchased from ENP at one time or another). *IF* the sale lasts until the end of the month when all the other essentials get paid for, then I might just finish out the list. I wish the Metamorphasis book 3 DE was out already, cheapskate that I am I would love to pick it up for $1 instead of full price, but I guess I have saved enough already on everything else.:D

Greg K

Legend
Somehow, Advanced Guide for Beginners ended up twice in my downloads (or is it two pdfs?). In addition, I bought the following:

From EN Publishing:
- Librum Equitus v1 and v2 Compendium
- Secrets of Theurgy
- Steam and Steel
- Treasure Troves: Figurines of Wondrous Powers (Deluxe)
- Tournaments, Fairs and Taverns
- d20 Status Cards

From Adamant
- Corsairs
- Monster Modifier

And, finally, Solid! for d20 Modern

Last edited:

Remove ads