• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature]Werewolf: The Forsaken PbP - Blood in, Blood out

Tokiwong

First Post
DrZombie said:
<< Who is this adversary you wish us to kill? What can you tell us about it?>> Drake asks the spirit.
<<They scuttle in the dark places... vermin... they are not strong, but they are persistent. They are much like you, part flesh and spirit... they nest in the basement. It is a dark place uratha, it will be a good test of your skills and strength.>> Juggernaut grunts as it finishes feasting on the spirit.

Shalimar

First Post
"Well, lets get going, the sooner we start the sooner we are done." Faith says, opening the door to get back inside and starting to head down the stairs towards the basement. "What was it you asked him about Drake? What kind of spirit it is?"

"When we get down to the basement we need to be ready to tear this spirit up, so we should all shift into Urshal before we get there, I know the way and everything so I'll stay like this so I can open the doors an then I'll shiftwhen we get to the fight since its easiest for me right now thanks to Mother Luna. That ok with everyone?"

DrZombie

First Post
"Hold on a sec, Faith. Let's not rush into this." says Drake. "How many ways are there into the basement? Could you draw us a scetch so we all know where to go? We might get seperated, and it would be better if we all have a vague idea of where the exits lead"
He smiles "I'm an old guy, Faith. I'm beginning to get a bit more cautious."

OOC : Does Drake recognise the rat spirits from the description?

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Pfft, you're not old, Sherlock," Piotr says as he starts unbuttoning his shirt, "And I don't want to be breaking my clothes, so no complaints."

Piotr strips down to his boxers, holding his clothes in a clump under his arm.

"Costs too much to keep buying new outfits," he makes his excuses and decides to wait a little before shifting form, "Do you think I could leave my stuff with Juggernaut?"

Shalimar

First Post
Faith gives Drake a weird look. "I don't know how it was in your high school, but students aren't suppoused to go down into the basement, insurance reasons or something. I don't have the layout memorized, I just know how to get down there, beyond that its up to our noses to point the way." the pink haired girl answers, obviously agreeing with Ari's sentiments and feeling pumped about her string of victories that night, as far as she could tell she could do no wrong at the moment, the major Kudos from the tribe for her call to hunt and her single handed feat of running the stag to ground.

Tokiwong

First Post
DrZombie said:
"Hold on a sec, Faith. Let's not rush into this." says Drake. "How many ways are there into the basement? Could you draw us a scetch so we all know where to go? We might get seperated, and it would be better if we all have a vague idea of where the exits lead"
He smiles "I'm an old guy, Faith. I'm beginning to get a bit more cautious."

OOC : Does Drake recognise the rat spirits from the description?
Sounds like the shartha one of the rat hosts, which means they probably have a bigger presence in the physical world then the spiritual... but it could just be a real nasty vermin spirit.

DrZombie

First Post
Shalimar said:
Faith gives Drake a weird look. "I don't know how it was in your high school, but students aren't suppoused to go down into the basement, insurance reasons or something. I don't have the layout memorized, I just know how to get down there, beyond that its up to our noses to point the way." the pink haired girl answers, obviously agreeing with Ari's sentiments and feeling pumped about her string of victories that night, as far as she could tell she could do no wrong at the moment, the major Kudos from the tribe for her call to hunt and her single handed feat of running the stag to ground.

Drake smiles. "Yeah, well, there was a lot of places I wasn't allowed to go that I went to anyway. Never was one for listening. Anyway, Juggie says that "They scuttle in the dark places... vermin... they are not strong, but they are persistent. They are much like you, part flesh and spirit... they nest in the basement. It is a dark place uratha, it will be a good test of your skills and strength". Could be these rat spirit thingies, which means we'll have to get them all if we want to kill them. If one survives, Itll be all for naught. Do you know if there's more then one exit to the basement?"

Remove ads