• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature]Werewolf: The Forsaken PbP - Blood in, Blood out

DrZombie

First Post
"Yes, and see them run away so we have to spend the entire night chasing rats in a basement instead of killing them all off in a few minutes because we didn't stop to talk for ten seconds. Now if you think there's only one exit, fair enough, let's go then. We'll make it up as we go along."

Festy_Dog

First Post
"We could move around in Urhan, we might be harder to, erm, re-cog-nise, that's it," Piotr says, "Anyway, I know how to be hard to see."

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"I don't know, I've never been down in the basement before, there probably is more then one exit, fire codes and all that, but we are wolves, we use our noses to hunt, if they run we will chase them down by their scent."

"A pack of wolves in the Shadow isn't like to be anything but a pack of werewolves Piotr, I think we should go in ready for the kill so we can get this done as fast as possible. Lets stop talking and start doing, I agree with Ari."
Faith added, leading the group directly to the one exit that she knew of.

Graf

Explorer
Camera has been quietly following the group for, watching the negotiations and thinking.

"If the spirit seeks a show of strength then a frontal assault will demonstrate that.
If it seeks total victory then destruction of the foes would be our goal."

"Perhaps two," he gestures to himself and Piotr, "in urhan, or ah.... Ursul, and three in Garou would...." he lapses into silence again.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Piotr smiles, "I like Camera's idea."

He shifts into Urshal form and wriggles his haunches free of the boxers awkwardly wound around them.

-Go now?- he asks through his behaviour.

Tokiwong

First Post
The school is quiet as the pack finds the door that leads to the basement, normally it is locked and kept locked by the janitors but in the spirit realm, such things have yet to be. The door swings easily with a creaking sound in the darkness of the hall.

A dim hallway light flickers on and off, casting strange shadows in the hisil. It is the smell, the smell of refuse and disease that it’s the young pack first… something wretched nests down there…

Shalimar

First Post
"Piotr and Ari and Camera should go to Urshal, we'll use your senses and I'll open any doors and shift to Garau when we find the rats." Faith says as she pulls the door open and starts moving slowly down the hall, off to one side so that the large forms of the dire wolves can pass her.

Shayuri

First Post
Ari, already in that form, passes by Faith, sniffing at the floor and peering around with yellow, lupine eyes. Her ears are flat back against her skull, and her lips keep peeling back in an unconscious snarl as she samples the unnatural stink of the place.

Graf

Explorer
[edited to reflect being in the spirit world]

Camera followed slightly behind the rest of the group; the alien-ness of the spirit world vying with a strong sense of de-ja-vue. He quickly wrapped his bag in his trench coat. Stashing the bundle in a dull-but-warped-spirit locker he trusted his memory will allow him to remember where it is later.
And that he would be in a position to return to the spirit world with confidence to retrieve it.

He awkwardly shucks off the rest of his clothing and focuses
Energy channeled down
Howling power from the world beyond
Summons the wolf up

Padding along after the group Camera acclimated himself to his new form, one of the first times he's taken it outside of a dream.
This dressing and undressing is inconvenient. I should bind my clothing, and that of the rest of the pack's, soon.

ooc
[sblock]
Spending an essence to shift to Urshal. Yes Camera did wind up leaving his clothing (except the trench) all over the spirit hallway[/sblock]

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
The further down one goes the more stick of the place fills their noses… a mixture of feces, contagion, sewer refuse, and standing stagnant water. One can only wonder what this place may look like in the land of the living…

Remove ads