• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature]Werewolf: The Forsaken PbP - Blood in, Blood out

Shalimar

First Post
"This is more bout my school then I ever wanted to learn... I ain't coming near this place in the real world for all of the Silver Syndicate's money." Faith comments, puling her shir up to cover her nose like a filter, leaving a very large expanse of Tummy exposed, but they were pack and this placed reeked.

Evn with the distraction of the repulsive smell, and the girl truly didn't want to contemplate what it would be with a sharper nose, Faith kept her eyes open and scanning the edges of the light at all times, looking for the creatures that were polluting her school, that were polluting the pack's territory.

Graf

Explorer
Camera's eyes followed Piotr, but nothing more as he continued to follow a bit behind the group. The rank smell sent shivers through his body and he could feel the hackles on his neck rising.

OOC
edited my prior post to properly reflect that we're in the shadow marches

Tokiwong

First Post
Something hisses from the darkness, the wolves can smell it, and their keener vision can make out a large plump though wretched looking rat spirit languishing in the filth of the cess pit. It wrinkles its nose and with a shrill tone rolls onto its feet hissing.

<<This is my place… I share it with the children of the Plague King… leave or you too shall know suffering!>>

Tokiwong

First Post
Graf said:
Camera snarls and, giving into the urges and excitement, charges.
Initiative: Piotr 18 (Urshul), Camera 14 (Urshul), Faith 13 (Hishu), Ari 12 (Urshul), Spirit Rat 8, Drake 6 (Hishu)

The pack descends on the wretched rat spirit, this place is like scar on the hisil. The walls, or what is visible to their keen sight seems to ooze with blood and pus. This wound in the shadow seeks to corrupt everything, it presses in on the uratha trying to suffocate them with is corrupting influence…

Shalimar

First Post
Faith lets her comrades do the fighting on this one, wanting to keep an eye out for any friends that the disgusting rat spirit might have that could jump into the fight. The pink haired teen examins the surroundings looking for any more info that the could get to help fght the spirits that Juggy wants them to kill. At this point though, she'd want to kill them though just to get them away from her school and the students.

Graf

Explorer
Camera slips in an puddle of ick. He scrabbles for purchase in the blood and gore and rights himself to find he is behind Piotr. With a savage howl he throws his huge form at rat creature snapping with his jaws.

If the corridor is not too tight for both of them to approach the rat thing Camera attacks with a Bite attack. Otherwise he hangs back howling and snarling.

Remove ads