Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
Michael raises an eyebrow as he looks Vanitri over.
"More eaten than eating." Michael says dryly.
"It's been what, a year since last we spoke?"

He doffs his helmet to the lady.

"We should have lunch tomorrow, if it's convenient for you and the lady."
Something in his eyes signals Vanitri this is not as casual as it sounds.
"Ahh, well, I always prefer to have lunch rather than be lunch, but whatever tickles your fancy. I'd love to sit back and reminice. Has it only been a year? Feels like three." Vanitri shrugs at that.

"Oh, Michael, this is Lex. You are going as Lex like this, right? She's a very close friend from my days at the Accademy of the Chromatic Order. I'm still amazed the let me in there after our pitfighting days."

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana continues to look around, hiding a bit in a corner. She begins to feel more at ease seeing others dressed in full armor, but something just doesn't seem right about it to her still.

ajanders

Explorer
"Three is better." Michael replies seriously.
"Let it be three. Meet at the Red Dragon a little after noon?"

He nods to the lady.
"Lex? A pleasure."

That resolved, he decides to try and look casual.
"So, how was your education?"
Periodically he looks over Vanitri's shoulder towards the wagon.
It makes him feel better.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Meh, was mostly doing it for a girl, but I learned a little bit about myself and magic," Vanitri says. "It's been a nice change of pace to actualy find some 'folk looking for a caravan and unite 'em. What have you been up to of late?"

Heckler

First Post
Rinya Starflower half-elf female barb

Richard Rawen said:
A grin creeps into a smile and his eyes twinkle a little as his smile broadens, "So, did you see the sword Tarag and I made? He did most of it of course, but I did learn a lot about sword-crafting and . . . and I think I may join him as an apprentice smith after we return from ... well, whatever.

"Yes, I noticed. It looks very well-made. I don't think I knew you were interested in making such things"

Richard Rawen said:
What are you planning ... I mean, long term... after the Dire Emergency has passed... are you mostly gaining experience before you return to your people or are you out here with us savages for a longer period?"
Richard Rawen said:
Richards bright smile has faded to a more playful grin, but he keeps smiling at his tough friend as he waits.

"I am a half-breed, Richard, I have no people. If you mean the Grugach I would prefer never to see them again. I'll just...I don't know...keep killing things until something kills me. My plan, such as it is, is to die a warrior's death and join my mother on the Other Side."

"However, this is supposed to be festive, isn't it? Let's not dwell on such things right now."

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis, male human psion 6

Knight Otu said:
"Welcome, then, Master Amoeba. Not to worry you, but maybe you should know that adventurers sometimes tend to be... unfriendly to less-than-solid entities for some reason." she smiles at Nodis.

"And to quite solid ones, too. Have I told you what we did with a very solid bunch of orcs and ogres, one of them with two heads?" says Nodis.

ooc: With so many people in the same room it'd be indeed a good idea to identify our characters, at least name, race and gender. The title bar is a good tool for that

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Someone said:
ooc: With so many people in the same room it'd be indeed a good idea to identify our characters, at least name, race and gender. The title bar is a good tool for that

ooc: Except that the title bar isn't visible in "topic review" mode, so it's even better to identify who you're talking about in the body of the text.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimbus walks in with Almayce, gazing at all the illusions with wonder. "Splendid, simply splendid. Oh, the detail on that griffin, every feather, perfect!" He looks around and spots some people he knows. "Tor! Good to see you, did you get the money I left for you with Joe? And Babette, you as well. I know it hasn't been long, but how have you both been?" All the while, Fimbus can't help but be distracted by the ever-present illusions.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Dungannon said:
Devlin Magruder enters the party, having taken the time to don a new cloak over his armor. "Greetings, all. I hope I haven't missed much."
The smelly unkempt ranger Gur Chuck-Chuck makes a point of answering that, "Some guy turned into a big squishy mess of a thing, and I think two people are in an eating contest..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: Except that the title bar isn't visible in "topic review" mode, so it's even better to identify who you're talking about in the body of the text.
OOC: Exactly. A name at some point is just fine. I will also suggest keeping seperate posts for different characters (Rinaldo's clan non-withstanding, it works better for him that way) if you have more than here. Most people can't assosiate a character to a particular user just on sight, or some players will assosiate multiple characters to a particular user, which is almost as confusing.

Remove ads