• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mellubb's "Vecna's Revenge" ICC

s@squ@tch

First Post
Leigh Phelan, Cleric 1 - Hp: 10/10

Leigh looks around at her cousins, trying her best to make the best choice of things, like her mother had always taught her to do. In the back of her mind she could hear Megan again saying,"Leigh, you have been gifted by Pelor with an immense amount of wisdom for such a young woman...." Too often, that was quickly followed by a "Why on earth did you DO that?"

Snapping back to the present, Leigh looks from face to face, obviously Kasis and Jarrod were going to stay, Vanta was on the fence, and Kaylin looked to be wanting to get back and help out with the wedding. She mulled it over quickly before saying:

"I think it is best for you two," pointing at Kasis and Jarrod,"that I stick around with you to keep an eye on things -- you're bound to get caught in a have a tree fall on you or stumble over a rock and break something, and I'll have to patch you up."

Leigh then winks while sticking her tongue out at them both.

"Silly, its not time to camp yet, its still midday. Lets at least take a look at the other stupid rocks that you boys are so enamored with."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Vanta

Vanta, walking in the middle of the group as they walk towards the forest says, "We should probably make sure the elves know that we are not there to hurt anything, we just want to look at the rock."

Eydis

First Post
Kaylin looks at Vanta, "Well I think that you might be the best one for that, Vanta. There appeared to be three more rocks. I can climb up a tree once in a while to make sure that we are headed the right way. I just suggest that we watch our steps in their part of the woods."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Leigh Phelan, Cleric 1 - hp: 10/10

OOC: What do we know of these elves? Are they friendly towards our village?

"Alright cousins, lets make our way to the next rock. Hopefully Kasis won't break anything on the way."

Leigh continues to keep an eye out as they march for anything in the woods or undergrowth, as something does not sit right for her -- these rocks, although they appear to be just that, must have something else going on within.

Mellubb

First Post
[Sblock=The Elves]
All you know about the elves is what Alan has told you. He says they are dangerous and do not take kindly to trespassers in thier teritory. You have met elves before on the river, but not from these woods.
[/Sblock]

Theocrat

First Post
"In the Phostwood, there are Olves. They are very aggressive towards the people of the Pale and the Church. I've been lead to belive that there are several sub-species of Olves, and that the more aggressive kind are called "grugach" or wild elf. We're not far from Celene, home to the Olves, and although they are quite urban and noble, those on the borders certainly do not have to be. Much like our village is a little more "rugged" than the center of learning in Greyhawk City."
"If the olves here are like the "grugach" then we will be dead before we know they've attacked. Kaylin, when you climb up those tree's - keep an eye out for living quarters. And just keep us going in the right 'general' direction."

Kasis Rayg

[sblock=OCC]
I have no idea why it would be taken that I don't like the in character context of our converstaion, Eydis. We are adventures, and as E.G.G stated in D2 Shrine of the Koa-Tua - (paraphrasing) if the adventures don't wanna adventure, they should be shop keepers. That is all I'm saying. If you have motivations for wanting to be back at the wedding, then by all means, I want to hear about it through the message board. And now that we know that Kaylin is more interested in the wedding, now we know.

In now way do I advocate someone picking on another person - esp. if it is not in good fun or recipocated in any way. In character, and in jest, I'm askig if we're adventurers or wuss's. But please do not take that to mean that I'm a meanie, a hard ass or whatever.
I like the posting options, and at this point, our posting is the most fun. However, I'd like to have some adventure - otherwise we should have waited until after the wedding to come investiage the rocks. Now that we're moving forward, we might have some adventure.
I'm in no way attempting to be domineering or taking over the party and what we do. Hopefully our next split juncture will go much smoother and we'll get the chance to adventure and return to the wedding of the century.
Be Well.
Theocrat
[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'll take a stab at it... I'm fine with any. I figure Leigh being heavily armored needs to be near the front, as we have no "tank" persay.

Code:
 #1               Jarrod

Leigh               Ragnor

Kaylin           Vanta                 Kasis

(because Jarrod likes to be in front with his big sword) :)

or

Leigh             Jarrod               Ragnor

Kaylin            Vanta                Kasis

or 

Leigh          Ragnor

Jarrod         Kasis

Kaylin         Vanta

Remove ads