Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

Ruslanchik

First Post
Wanderer is ready for the next day to start. I don't want to beat the religion thing into the ground before we even get started so I'm content to just wait until the next morning to post again.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ruslanchik said:
Wanderer is ready for the next day to start. I don't want to beat the religion thing into the ground before we even get started so I'm content to just wait until the next morning to post again.

This.

We have enough time at the journey to discuss religion. Perhaps the other characters will give some additional insights ;)

frostrune

First Post
Hmmmm... the timing on this is going to be bad but I am going to be out of state on business the next 3 days followed by a week long trip to France the following Monday.

Sorry about that. When I signed on I was sort of figuring we'd be farther along. If my absence is going to be a problem you can drop me now with no hard feelings. If not, short term give Dreth a good stiff hangover to explain his 'lack of presence' at the Harbormaster's. I'll be able to get in a post or two before I head to France. NPC as neccessary otherwise.

Frostrune

Vertexx69

First Post
If its cool I'd still like to post a version of shazzi (druid2/monk1) as an alternate. After seeing the calibur of players you've put together I think I'd enjoy playing with you all, if a spot opens.

Mellubb

First Post
Frost, I will NPC Dreth until you return. Thanx for the heads up.

Vertexx, I would be more than happy to except Alts. I already have a few on the side who were not selected at first, but I think it would be ok to have another.

Vertexx69

First Post
Thanks, I posted her in the RG. I'd like to think I may have had some small part in this game getting off of the ground :). I was in 3 three games at the time however. In the last week though they seem to have died. So now I'm looking again, and this was the only game that came to mind. If you need any help running NPCs in the mean time just let me know!

Remove ads