Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

Ruslanchik

First Post
Weren't there two NPC's with us? I didn't see them in the initiative.

If so, could you give us a little detail on their appearance and demeanor?

Thanks

Mellubb

First Post
Alex Durgon is a halfling. He has a lute across his back and wears dark robes. He has been rather silent since the trip and hasn't said much.

Olgen is a gnome. He wears heavy looking goggles on his for head and wears mostly greens and yellows. He says he is an artificer. If anyone inquires out about where he was trained he clams up and changes the subject.

More will come from them if they survive the attack.

Mellubb

First Post
Guys sorry if I am not focused as of late. Real Life just hit me hard. I am not going anywhere and I am still going to play but I just wante you all to know that is why I may be sometimes errent.

Walking Dad

First Post
Mellubb said:
Guys sorry if I am not focused as of late. Real Life just hit me hard. I am not going anywhere and I am still going to play but I just wante you all to know that is why I may be sometimes errent.
I hope everything will be okay.

Quick rules question: Is it possible to dismount, draw a weapon and charge? If yes, I probably sucked at my first combat turn :(

Mellubb

First Post
You could have dismounted (move action) and then did a partial charge(Standard action) But you could only of gotten 10 feet of movement. I think you did the right thing.

Walking Dad

First Post
Mellubb said:
You could have dismounted (move action) and then did a partial charge(Standard action) But you could only of gotten 10 feet of movement. I think you did the right thing.
Thanks, I never really got this partial charge thing.

Remove ads