• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Memories and Portents Chapter#1: A Dark and Stormy Knight

chod

First Post
Ardan again produces a magical ray from his fingertips, and it is aiming straight at the zombie. Ardan stays at the back, with his dagger raised and in safety.

OOC: Sorry, school was busy.

SecondTime

First Post
Magical energy explodes against the zombie, causing chunks of grey/green flesh too frie off its face as it stumbles towards Antonus and Khyl. Antonus flails his rapier at the creature as it approaches, the blade scraping against its red leather armor; the zombie turns on the rogue. Kaine dashes past the party and monster, trying to grab the creature's leg in order to trip the creature in the process, but his swipe is just a bit too long, as is the swipe made by the undead with its morningstar....

Soto is up. I assumed Ardan was using magic missle. I'll check later to see if he is out; if so, consider it an AP expended.

Combat Map:

Ka
Z
A KC

SG
Ar​

Enforcer

Explorer
Kaine draws his dagger and tries to hack the zombie to pieces with it.

OOC: Daggers are P/S, so I should be okay. Just one attack 'cause I can't flurry with it...shoulda bought a kama.

hero4hire

Explorer
SecondTime said:
OOC: I'll give heaven until tommorow to respond, then we are moving on. Come on guys, its almost over. :)

OOC: I keep on checking back, but I always seem to roll single digit initiatives and end up waiting. ;)

SecondTime

First Post
Soto aims his crossbow at the zombie, but, not wishing to hit one of his friends, holds his fire.

Khyl is up. The less that participate, the more xp for those who do. :)

hero4hire

Explorer
Both Khyl and Canis move to either side of the thing, often was thier way to use "wolfpack tactics" but also this made for a cleared line of fire.

OOC: Both 5 foot step so that they both can provide a flank bonus.
attack
Khyl will be +3 hit 1d6+1 damage
Canis is +5 hit 1d6+1 damage free trip. action point on the opposed trip roll if Canis hits.

SecondTime

First Post
hero4hire said:
Both Khyl and Canis move to either side of the thing, often was thier way to use "wolfpack tactics" but also this made for a cleared line of fire.

OOC: Both 5 foot step so that they both can provide a flank bonus.
attack
Khyl will be +3 hit 1d6+1 damage
Canis is +5 hit 1d6+1 damage free trip. action point on the opposed trip roll if Canis hits.

With rapier and fangs, Khyl and Canis savage the cold flesh of the zombie, Khyl leaving a large mark along the creature's mouth, while Canis' teeth maw down on the back of its neck, forcing it to stumble and buckle to the chamber floor.

Gregorious is up. The zombie is prone thanks to some great rolls.

Combat Map:

Ka
KZC
A

SG
Ar​

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads