• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Men'Thar-The Lost Patriarch OOC

Vendetta

First Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've been nerfed!!!! I want to play 3.0

You do not have my permission to convert to 3.5
repeat
you do NOT have my permission to convert to 3.5
MAYDAY MAYDAY

Ferrix

Explorer
Vendetta said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've been nerfed!!!! I want to play 3.0

You do not have my permission to convert to 3.5
repeat
you do NOT have my permission to convert to 3.5
MAYDAY MAYDAY

I'll buy you a box of tissues :p

taitzu52

First Post
I think it's one of those 'unanimous or nothing' kind of calls. I retract my statement, and my team of attorneys issues an official appology.

Vendetta

First Post
I was joking about refusing to update. For the most part, I like the 3.5 changes and if that means a few unfortunate side effects on me, oh well.

taitzu52

First Post
Well I don't want for folks to lose out for my beneifit. I would stand to do a LOT more dammge, but if folks are losing feats, it may be a bad idea. It really comes down to whether or not we'll be gaining EPs eventually, and the ease of advancement.

Vendetta

First Post
I don't lose a feat... It just gets weaker. And my boots, which were sort of over powered in the first place, kind of become "not so worth the price"

I don't know why they dropped the effectiveness of the spell save DC... seems to me most of the spell DCs are easy enough to make and a +2 was hardly worth the cost of a feat. But those changes are not going to kill me.

Remove ads