• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MESSY KILL - Voting Here

Vote for your choice to win the MESSY KILL contest...

• SIMM vs the NIMBLEWRIGHT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HERREMAN vs PORKY the NALFESHNEE DEMON

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • CARDBOARD CARNAGE vs the WALL OF BAD GUYS

• FROSTMARROW vs HIS FRIEND, the EVIL WIZARD

• CADFAN vs ONE LITTLE GOBLIN

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • SEGRADA vs the LICH

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • YALIUS vs the WEREWOLF

• JACK7 vs the TALIBAN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

legiondevil

First Post
I can't believe I missed this in its initial go-round...as I have plenty enough stories to fill out a contest full of entries myself. :)

Will it be running again, sometime?

EP

First Post
I can't believe I missed this in its initial go-round...as I have plenty enough stories to fill out a contest full of entries myself. :)

Will it be running again, sometime?

Hard to say. Voter turnout was lower than most democratic countries, but I am keeping my ears open for anything else that would work for a later product. Those who did participate put forth some good effort, so it could simply require more planning and a wider shoutout for next time. But I will keep this in mind.

legiondevil

First Post
Hard to say. Voter turnout was lower than most democratic countries, but I am keeping my ears open for anything else that would work for a later product.

How about worst fight that ended badly for the PC's? The end result could be a homage to that one? :)

EP

First Post
Hmm, perhaps I could set up a regular submission contest. Let me see what I can come up with and perhaps put a little more effort into it (such as a graphic and such).

I can't exactly turn down two requests...

Remove ads