Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

SpuneDagr

Explorer
Blackdirge, this is great! I don't spend much time here in Story Hour, but this is keeping me on the edge of my seat! Please give us more soon!

Spune

arbados

Explorer
Hey Blackdirge that was great. I am soooo curious to see how Hazergal becomes a demon lord!!! I am dying for the next installment. The stats for all the individuals are great also. They give you an idea of the relative strength of all involved. I, however, am most interested in the story form "Dretch to Demon Lord" and am awaiting how you pan this out. Great story writing.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
arbados said:
Hey Blackdirge that was great. I am soooo curious to see how Hazergal becomes a demon lord!!! I am dying for the next installment. The stats for all the individuals are great also. They give you an idea of the relative strength of all involved. I, however, am most interested in the story form "Dretch to Demon Lord" and am awaiting how you pan this out. Great story writing.

Thankee kindly

I am in the middle of the third installment and hope to have it ready by the weekend.

Thanks for reading.

Dirge

Malicene

First Post
Great story ! it's the first story hour I read , and I was catch by "dretch to demon lord" title :)
so I'm waiting for the third part ....:D

Hackenslash

First Post
Thanks for the great Story......

Hi BlackDirge,

Fantastic Story. This is the first time I have read anything on the Story Hour Forum and I am glad that I did and it was something written by you. Cool !!! Very well written and flows brilliantly. Easy to read and intrigueing. I especially like the re-occuring characters from your rogues gallery posts....nice touch. Can't wait for the next installment....Wonder What form Hazergal will take ?and, How was he able to retain some of his magical power on the Fugue Plane ? Maybe he does have a Patron after all, but doesn't know it....Hmmmmm.....Oh well I am sure you will enlighten us all in due course, pretty soon I hope !!!....Cheers for the great Read !!! :D

arbados

Explorer
Hey Blackdirge any news as to when we might see the next installment? Anxiously awaiting. The templated monsters are also very well done (another thread for those of you who haven't seen it yet). I am finishing off the CotSQ module right now so haven't had a chance to throw any of these naties on my group. Too bad I didn't see the beholder that you did sooner. In the CotSQ the group battles an undead beholder (death tyrant if my memory serves me). I would have switched it around and used the one you did instead.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
arbados said:
Hey Blackdirge any news as to when we might see the next installment? Anxiously awaiting. The templated monsters are also very well done (another thread for those of you who haven't seen it yet). I am finishing off the CotSQ module right now so haven't had a chance to throw any of these naties on my group. Too bad I didn't see the beholder that you did sooner. In the CotSQ the group battles an undead beholder (death tyrant if my memory serves me). I would have switched it around and used the one you did instead.

I am still writing it. I have a lot of irons in the fire so to speak, so I find that my attention is divided among half a dozen different writing projects. I am hoping to have the next installment done some time next week.

Thanks for the continuing support.

Dirge

Remove ads