• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The Weight of the World (and Found Wanting)

Tonks

First Post
Has the door already closed? Or is in the process of closing?

Reason I ask is that while Azot may not be able to reach it running, depending on if the wind is still insane in the room, he might be able to reach if flying...

or even her...*desperate shapeshifting and mass reduction/enlargement plan forming*

GlassEye

Adventurer
I sleep and then go to class and by the time I come back we've got another dead! When things happen they certainly happen suddenly.

Hmm...just realized, Phoenix, you've killed off all the women... :heh:

Fenris

Adventurer
You know I was going to post some tripe about "Never trust a Zimmerman" when I thought of Don Zimmerman who characterized Traumatin and helped expanded the understanding of C6 volatiles, and I can't say that about all Zimmermans now. ;)

Phoenix

First Post
Tonks said:
Has the door already closed? Or is in the process of closing?

Reason I ask is that while Azot may not be able to reach it running, depending on if the wind is still insane in the room, he might be able to reach if flying...

or even her...*desperate shapeshifting and mass reduction/enlargement plan forming*

The wind is like being within the beginning of a tornado, there are some assumptions I make for PC self-preservation and to cut down dozens of tiny posts. If I do bad though, feel free to chastise me and spank me and we can ret-con.

Phoenix

First Post
GlassEye said:
I sleep and then go to class and by the time I come back we've got another dead! When things happen they certainly happen suddenly.

Hmm...just realized, Phoenix, you've killed off all the women... :heh:

Now that's the things, it depends on your perspective. One of them may be dead indeed, but both? oooooOOOOOooooo :uhoh:

Phoenix

First Post
Fenris said:
You know I was going to post some tripe about "Never trust a Zimmerman" when I thought of Don Zimmerman who characterized Traumatin and helped expanded the understanding of C6 volatiles, and I can't say that about all Zimmermans now. ;)

Could you supply any more obscure information, holy be-jeebus...

Tonks

First Post
Phoenix said:
The wind is like being within the beginning of a tornado, there are some assumptions I make for PC self-preservation and to cut down dozens of tiny posts. If I do bad though, feel free to chastise me and spank me and we can ret-con.

It is all good...once I went back and reread it, it made perfect sense and it helps move the plot along, which is always a good thing.

I just hope you don't mind the liberties I am taking with how the spells effect Azot. With the vision I have of Sebek, nothing comes easy to his followers, not even their boons.

Phoenix

First Post
Tonks said:
It is all good...once I went back and reread it, it made perfect sense and it helps move the plot along, which is always a good thing.

I just hope you don't mind the liberties I am taking with how the spells effect Azot. With the vision I have of Sebek, nothing comes easy to his followers, not even their boons.

I love it, it's great. We're kinda getting to the end of Part One here so I'll mention the XP system. I grant XP based on characterization as well as killing, and moving the plot along. Just cause you killed something big don't mean you'll have the most XP y'know...

Remove ads