• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The Weight of the World (and Found Wanting)

Phoenix

First Post
Oh god... *rubs eyes*

Now I think I should make this clear, at the beginning of Metropolis games (as well as many other games I run) I have a clear definition of what the story is about, its vague perameters, what all the pertinent items and NPCs can do.

Now saying that, once the PCs enter the arena, I grant them a large amount of freedom to interact and change the storyline, based solely on their own choices and free will. Sometimes this causes the story to change a little bit (Jovick the Jackal kills Zsath the God of Death), sometimes it does something far, far worse...

...good jeeeeebus...

I'll have to think for a little while. Methinks the story just changed...

[sblock=Secrets, read at your own discretion]Technically the vibration of the Sceptre is a defense mechanism, not a sign to bash the closest bad guy...though this is very, very, very funny...and dangerous... :uhoh: [/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
There, you can work that one out for yourselves... :p

As for Azot and Jazick, well Jazick will be your host for this evening, if you have any queries or complaints ;)

Phoenix

First Post
Scotley said:
I could hardly leave Azot hanging.

[sblock=Scotley]Just as a instincitive survival warning, you've already gained 3 negative levels. Wandering further into the building will bring you dangerously close to death, if you are going to solve your own mystery, help Azot, and escape without having your soul torn from your body, then you need to act fast.

The negative energy is effecting you every few hours (or so), wandering without a goal will kill you fast in this huuuumungous building.[/sblock]

Remove ads