Metropolis - The Weight of the World (and Found Wanting)

Tonks

First Post
Sorry for my tardiness...had to finish a term paper and work wasn't exactly keen on me doing it during their time. I will get a post up later tonight.

Phoenix

First Post
Tonks said:
Sorry for my tardiness...had to finish a term paper and work wasn't exactly keen on me doing it during their time. I will get a post up later tonight.

That's alright...I've been slow lately cause of work too...just started writing my first module to be published, well, apart from in dungeon...lots of time gets eaten up by that baby...

Tonks

First Post
Phoenix said:
That's alright...I've been slow lately cause of work too...just started writing my first module to be published, well, apart from in dungeon...lots of time gets eaten up by that baby...

Which mods have Dungeon printed? Never knew I was gaming with someone quasi-famous...:)

Phoenix

First Post
Tonks said:
Which mods have Dungeon printed? Never knew I was gaming with someone quasi-famous...:)

Hehe, quasi-...

Beyond the Light of Reason was the first one, that was a few years back now though. I got another one that is supposed to be printed in the Jan issue, but it's a monster, they already made me cut an entire level of the first dungeon (there are two multi-level dungeons in the adventure). It's supposed to come out soon...look out for Bright Mountain King. They're both high-level monsters.

Remove ads