Metropolis - The Weight of the World (and Found Wanting)

Phoenix

First Post
Tonks said:
Phoenix:

Are there buildings anywhere near the Dark Tower? Saw within the length of the rope that Jazick has? I can free via bird shape, but if Jazick will be turned into Kibbles and Bits, can't really see leaving him to his demise just yet.

On the other hand, if we plank it and he can somehow manage to not get eaten, this is all a moot point...

Not really, the cathedral of Zsath is a free standing building in the centre of a large square. The closest buildings are 100ft+ away.

Tonks

First Post
Phoenix said:
Not really, the cathedral of Zsath is a free standing building in the centre of a large square. The closest buildings are 100ft+ away.

Hmm...well looks like it is plan B. I use my 6 Chr and 0 pts in Animal Handling to make peace with the natives and we walk away while we turn it over to them.

Yeah..that could work...

Edit: Then there is the fact that after clearing out the spells I have used, I realized that I had a Speak with Animals memorized. However, I am a firm believer that once you post it, it is done. So it will teach me to look at all of my spells next time..:)

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
Tonks said:
Hmm...well looks like it is plan B. I use my 6 Chr and 0 pts in Animal Handling to make peace with the natives and we walk away while we turn it over to them.

Yeah..that could work...

Edit: Then there is the fact that after clearing out the spells I have used, I realized that I had a Speak with Animals memorized. However, I am a firm believer that once you post it, it is done. So it will teach me to look at all of my spells next time..:)

I edit all the time...mainly cause I can't spell or forget things... :confused:

GlassEye

Adventurer
I editted my last post to account for the near total darkness.

Now might be a good time to ask if I have any gear on my pc's person...

Phoenix

First Post
GlassEye said:
I editted my last post to account for the near total darkness.

Now might be a good time to ask if I have any gear on my pc's person...

Yes, you are geared up. Though strange, there is a reason...which I may explain that one day...may...

Phoenix

First Post
GlassEye said:
That's all I need to know (though I do admit to curiosity). It would be rather embarrassing to suddenly be naked.

I would have to say that it's all been very interesting so far. Alexi was supposed to be the last PC to meet up with the rest, now, well, it's very odd what is happening...I'm not entirely sure when Chapter One will end now...or how...

Remove ads