• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The Weight of the World (and Found Wanting)

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
I ment for her favored enemy.

I had a few other ideas as well.

Human Males
The Organization
Brandor's People

Doesn't realy matter, she's not using much in the way of weapons, nor armor, so it's more for the skill benifits for her than any combat stuff.

Let me know. She's posted :)

And I never got an answer about poison :]

Poison? Well, i guess you can use the poison that you can buy with your starting cash and we'll look at Crafting if it gets that far. I meant Favoured Enemy too :\

Human Males is a bit much too i think, too broad.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, the Knowledge: Nobility thing threw me.

I'll have to find poison rules then, since they're not OGL :(

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Ok, the Knowledge: Nobility thing threw me.

I'll have to find poison rules then, since they're not OGL :(

That is really stupid, but then again I wouldn't want everyone using my horrendously thought out, unrealistic, poison and disease rules anyway. *cough* weakest part of D&D *cough*

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
That is really stupid, but then again I wouldn't want everyone using my horrendously thought out, unrealistic, poison and disease rules anyway. *cough* weakest part of D&D *cough*
I've generaly ignored the disease side of things. Poison could have been done better, who knows.

I'll figure out something, I've got some time.

Any of those Favored Enemies strike you as particularly more appropriate than any other? DM guidance on that is always appreciated :)

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
I've generaly ignored the disease side of things. Poison could have been done better, who knows.

I'll figure out something, I've got some time.

Any of those Favored Enemies strike you as particularly more appropriate than any other? DM guidance on that is always appreciated :)

I dunno, The Organization sounds good, after all who'd know them and their weaknesses better?

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool. That works, and is probably a bit broader than "Brando's people", though some may be in the Organization too.

I'll fix that on the sheet.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Wow, this game looks extremely interesting, no way I could right up that much background for a character without even getting to play it though. :( Oh well it's just as well. Every time I join a D&D game the dm quits soon after.

Tonks

First Post
With so many good suggestions already out there, and my schedule looking pretty full these next few days, I am going to pull out of the running. Maybe if an alt position opens up I can get in later on.

It looks like this will be a blast though!

sans

First Post
Hi Phoenix,
I too am interested in playing. Here is a quick synopsis on my character. I will submit a more detailed one later tonight (Los Angeles time). However, please let me know if you don't have any room left or if I have to chance of qualifying. :)

Also, what are the show/hide tags so I don’t clutter the thread?

Brother Odis
LG Cleric (Knowledge/Protection)

Brother Odis is a member of a very… unofficial order within the Church of Ulo called the Order of the Plum. The Order of the Plum is sponsored, unofficially, by both an obscure section in the Metropolis government called the Department of Life Improvement as well as an association of three churches called the Alliance of Benevolent Churches.

The official purpose of the Order of the Plum is to “prevent, investigate and quell undesirable activities conducted by agents of the lower planes.” Bother Odis’ role falls along the investigative arm of the Order. In such capacity, Brother Odis has cultivated a significant network of informants within the more undesirable populations and organizations of Metropolis.

Odis’ personal background and character sheet to follow…

Thanks,
sans

Remove ads