• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Chapter Two)

Phoenix

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
I asked because the Category still show recruiting, anyway I'll start reading the IC thread to get me uptodate on what has happened.

You know what big fella? Show us what you got, Chapter Two could definately do with some more players at the moment. I'm sure that I can handle one more player ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
You know what big fella? Show us what you got, Chapter Two could definately do with some more players at the moment. I'm sure that I can handle one more player ;)
Um, keep your pants on please... there's a dwarven brothel for that sort of thing....

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Phoenix said:
Um, I don't care what sort of stories you've heard! I'm not that sort of guy.

Anyway my initial idea for a character is a Dwarven Wizard who is a member of 'The Society of Knowledge'.

Anywho I'll post more details later.

jkason

First Post
Phoenix said:
As a tip ladies and gentlemen, the Metropolis storyline WILL be ending at the end of the year, no ifs or buts. I have important work in the new year at an area where I will not have the time or internet access to maintain it. I've known this from the start and is the reason why I have been pushing people to post a lot, I REALLY want to have a final resolution for the game.

Well, shucks. This has actually been my favorite PbP, both for setting and story. I'll be sad to see it end. But hopefully, like Bront said, you'll come back to it again when you get the time. I know I'd be eager to re-join. Well, assuming I don't get Ru killed before the end of this thing. ;)

jason

Phoenix

First Post
Thanks chief.

My planning, hard work, and hours of slaving over plotlines has paid off....

...or either that or I got lucky with me just making it up as I go, reading other people's backgrounds, and trying to hold the reins of the plot before it bolts on me... :D

Fenris

Adventurer
Phoenix said:
Thanks chief.

My planning, hard work, and hours of slaving over plotlines has paid off....

...or either that or I got lucky with me just making it up as I go, reading other people's backgrounds, and trying to hold the reins of the plot before it bolts on me... :D

Well which ever it is, it's working. Great fun.

jkason

First Post
FYI, I'm heading out of town for a wedding in about half an hour. I'll be gone until Sunday evening. I should have internet access, but I'm not sure what kind of free time I'll have to post. Since Ru is still off on his own (and the others are in the much slower time of combat rounds), I figure it shouldn't be a big deal, but wanted to let you know it might take a little longer for my replies for the next few days.

jason

Phoenix

First Post
jkason said:
FYI, I'm heading out of town for a wedding in about half an hour. I'll be gone until Sunday evening. I should have internet access, but I'm not sure what kind of free time I'll have to post. Since Ru is still off on his own (and the others are in the much slower time of combat rounds), I figure it shouldn't be a big deal, but wanted to let you know it might take a little longer for my replies for the next few days.

jason

Fairbe nuff then cobber.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads