• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Chapter Two)

Bront

The man with the probe
jkason said:
Ah, but it's a good complaining. I don't think I've ever had to finagle this much in a game before. I'm quite enjoying the mounting paranoid it's engendering in my character (and probably in me, as well). :)
I'd still recomend you read the first 2-3 posts for Taran and from him. Won't give away any spoilers, but ... well... just read it.

jkason

First Post
lol. Yeah, the fact that the GM was willing to start off a game with a literal tidal wave of sh*t was one of the reasons I wanted to join up. I knew things were going to be different in this game just from that bit alone. :)

jason

Phoenix

First Post
jkason said:
lol. Yeah, the fact that the GM was willing to start off a game with a literal tidal wave of sh*t was one of the reasons I wanted to join up. I knew things were going to be different in this game just from that bit alone. :)

jason

*sniffle* It makes me so happy that people appreciate my work...*sniff*...others would say that it was no 'Meeting in a dark corner of a pub', but personally I think that most D&D games should start in circumstances like Bront's :uhoh:

Fenris

Adventurer
Or ending up dead within a few hours of starting the game. For I honestly thought I was going to be dead when you-know-who showed up. I thought, "OK, Phoenix is going to have me play him as a ghost?" ;)

And I also truly thought when i went into the sewers that I would run into what Ru has. Glad it's you buddy!

Phoenix

First Post
Fenris said:
Or ending up dead within a few hours of starting the game. For I honestly thought I was going to be dead when you-know-who showed up. I thought, "OK, Phoenix is going to have me play him as a ghost?" ;)

And I also truly thought when i went into the sewers that I would run into what Ru has. Glad it's you buddy!

Actually, one of Phoenix's plans was to have you play a ghost.... :heh:

Fenris

Adventurer
Phoenix said:
Actually, one of Phoenix's plans was to have you play a ghost.... :heh:

:uhoh: :eek:

Great minds think alike I guess :cool:

That would have been an interesting experiance. Damn I could have haunted Rashul good then ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
It's almost a shame we lost half of the 1st group. The undead farmers were interesting... would have added a unique twist to the raid.

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
It's almost a shame we lost half of the 1st group. The undead farmers were interesting... would have added a unique twist to the raid.

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed about that, but I ran the story so that if someone dropped out early (as someone always does) that it wouldn't effect the plotlines.

Phoenix

First Post
Mmmmmm.....party chatter, at last my plot is coming together...muhahahaha...

Btw, can somebody clear up for me where you are going with the children IC (ie: topside or to Taren's village?)

Bront

The man with the probe
I already did before I even read this.

Of course, I don't know what their plan is, but I know what mine is.

Remove ads