• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Chapter Two)

Bront

The man with the probe
Bah!!!

I somehow missed that surrender :( Must be on too much pain medication :(

Taren would have not liked to have been a part of that, more likely to have either CDG knock them out, or bind them. Oh well :(

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Bah!!!

I somehow missed that surrender :( Must be on too much pain medication :(

Taren would have not liked to have been a part of that, more likely to have either CDG knock them out, or bind them. Oh well :(

I thought it was a little bit strange, but went with it due to the nature of the organization...let it slide this once against your alignment (after all, it takes more than one action taken in anger to shift alignments)

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
I thought it was a little bit strange, but went with it due to the nature of the organization...let it slide this once against your alignment (after all, it takes more than one action taken in anger to shift alignments)
Given the anger and degridation of the children, it's understandable I guess. Oh well, he'll have some confessing to do at some point. ;)

Phoenix

First Post
jkason said:
Ru just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't he? :uhoh: This what he gets for living a life of divided loyalties, I suppose. ;)

You know, I can't say that you would be the first Metropolis player to mention the...fecal matter...he has gotten himself into...

...and for Jovik, I will tell you eventually how the story was supposed to go, I might even have a large spoiler post one day....one day...

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
You know, I can't say that you would be the first Metropolis player to mention the...fecal matter...he has gotten himself into...

...and for Jovik, I will tell you eventually how the story was supposed to go, I might even have a large spoiler post one day....one day...
Untill someone reads the first few posts for Taran, they have no right to complain about fecal matter.

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Untill someone reads the first few posts for Taran, they have no right to complain about fecal matter.

You know what, that didn't actually cross my mind until you wrote that, though now I am glad I put it that way :p

jkason

First Post
Ah, but it's a good complaining. I don't think I've ever had to finagle this much in a game before. I'm quite enjoying the mounting paranoid it's engendering in my character (and probably in me, as well). :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads