Middle Earth [TA 2997]: The Phantom of the Northern Marches

rangerjohn

Explorer
Went back as far as page 18. Nothing new occured to me. Other that our enemy is a whole lot better informed than we are. It has known where we are ever since we have arrived in these woods. Where as we only find him, when he shows himself.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Antroine strums his fingers on his chin as he thinks.

"Well, gentlemen, I'm no expert but I would suggest we try to find the centre of the woods and determine where we want to go from there," he says, "We might even stumble across something of interest on the way."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Arathorn Ranger of the North

OOC: There is, but I'm not going to let it beat me. :D

IC: "I suggest we do as Antoine suggests and make our way to the center of the woods. Then as well as possible make a spiral out from that position. That way we miss nothing. Rather than stumbling about, like to proverbial bull in a china shop. Who among us is the best at spotting deadfalls and such? Would that be you my Gondorian friend? *He asks looking at Antoine.* If so I suggest you take the lead. Any other ideas or suggestions?" *He asks looking to the rest of the group.* "If not lets move out."

Manzanita

First Post
Valandil

"Sounds good Arathonrn. It is a lot fo walking, but any place in this forest is as good as the next. Who knows. Maybe we'll stumble oupn something important."

Remove ads