• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight: A Glimmer of Hope

Qaridas turns to Therion and says [erenlander pidgin]"You lead around, i follow. Cover trail."[/erenlanderpidgin]

Therion nods to Qaridas and then moves out, planning to make a wide arc to the south to put as much distance as is reasonable between the orcs and the party. After moving off about 100 feet, he motions the rest of the group to follow quietly and cautiously.

G

Guest 11456

Although the noise from the camp helps hide any sounds caused by your travels, it still takes quite a long time to get around the camp. As the sun goes down, Qaridas and Therion both agree that you have moved far enough away from the camp to make your own camp. But they suggest no fire and double watches. As morning breaks you are back traveling away from the camp. Apparently you were able to move past the camp without incident.

You travel on and after the end of the ninth day of travel are beginning to wonder about the location of this town you are going to. However, early on the tenth day as your rations are dwidling, you at last spot smoke in the distance coming from chimneys....

maddmic

Explorer
Regan sighs loudly. [Erenlander]"Finally we have reached the town. Now, who were we supposed to get in touch with?"[/Erenlander]

Vardeman

First Post
maddmic said:
Regan sighs loudly. [Erenlander]"Finally we have reached the town. Now, who were we supposed to get in touch with?"[/Erenlander]

Qaridas cocks his head to side for a moment, [Erenlander pidgin]"Dream say find Gerald the smith. He friend. Say 'Watcher say time come', and he help."[/Erenlander pidgin]

V

DonAdam

Explorer
[Erenlander] "Well then, what are we waiting for?" [/Erenlander]

Excited by the prospect of getting out of the country and back into a town, Tak strides towards the town at a bit faster pace.

G

Guest 11456

Kuk speaks out. "Me not good choice for go town. Me stand out too much. Someones else go instead?" The dworg looks around at the others

maddmic

Explorer
OOC:
Sorry all, my internet connection is still out at home. I am only able to post at work right now. It will be down until further notice. So, I am turning over control of my character to the GM should things need to be moved along and I'm not able to be here. I will let you all know once I'm back online.

IC:
Turning to Tozin, Regan nods. [Erenlander]"I shall go into town as well. I will probably rowse the least bit of interest except that I'm from the north."[/Erenlander]

Remove ads