• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight: A Glimmer of Hope

Vardeman

First Post
Tailspinner said:
Tak, Tozin, & Regan:
Having nothing further to discuss with the man, you each grab your share of the supplies and make your way back toward the others by way of three different routes.

Tashki, Qaridas, Therion, & Kuk:
You watch as the orcs search the area where you were. After a while they seem to get discouraged and leave.

Everyone:
Regan is the first one to return, followed by Tak and finally Tozin is the last.
Qaridas, after the three return will scan their back trails and attempt to hide the signs of their passing where they left the road, laying some false trails leading on down the road and off the other side.

V

maddmic

Explorer
OOC:
Sorry all, I was out getting married. I am back now.

IC:
Regan will assemble with the others pending on whether he finds them or not. If he sees the patrol, he will try to move away and hide in nearby undergrowth.

G

Guest 11456

Qaridas covers the three human's trails. They relate what they have found. The day passes without event. After waiting until nightfall it is finally time to head to the south part of the town. Moving around to the south part of the town you easily spot the Gerald waiting at the edge of town.

Vardeman

First Post
Qaridas, the hood of his cloak pulled up to conceal his non-human features, slowly moves forward with the rest of the party, leaving Pouncer to guard their rear. With all of his senses on alert, he takes in the area and Gerald.

V

Therion follows the rest of the group towards Gerald. He too does what he can to conceal his elven features, feeling uncomfortable away from the trees of the forest and in the vicinity of so many humans. He will linger near the back of the group when they meet with Gerald, listening to what is said but keeping an eye on his surroundings for any signs of trouble.

G

Guest 11456

As you get closer the man known as Gerald greets you.

"Good evening. The local legate and most of his group left on patrol at sun down. It will be much easier to bring you into town now. Their are only two orcs to worry about. We should hurry though. They will begin their evening patrol of the town soon. Please follow me."

He then turns glances about and then heads north into town.

Bow in hand and arrow nocked, Therion follows Gerald and the rest of the group into town. He never lets his gaze settle on any one thing, and constantly looks around for any sign of danger.

maddmic

Explorer
Regan follows the group as stealthily as he can. When he has a chance, he will whisper to the others. "Shouldn't somebody be concealing our tracks and scent. I hear that orcs can smell an elf a league away."

Last edited:

Remove ads