• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! - OOC [CLOSED]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
A couple of questions Mr Relique, does the patrolman look unconcious?
could be time for a Doctor in the house.
Also is there an underground/covered car park/loading bay Terrence has seen around the area?
Cause I'm tempted to turn into a well known black van and wait in the parking lot as bait :p sure it will have a red stripe down the side but black is black ;)

1. He is unconscious.
2. Yes.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hey everyone, just to let you know, my wireless router got fried so I'm limited internet access for about 5 to 7 business days (stupid Verizon). Until I receive the new router I'll only be able to access from school on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays. So don't be alarmed at a lack to response to anything for a day or so.

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
well thats if we can get onto ENworld ourselves it only seemed to work in the few hours in the morning yesterday and I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case today as well :D

Missing you already!!!

dam I'm far to happy at the moment :p

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
From his opening enterance alone, I think it's quite obvious why Captain Superior is considered to be an Anarch.

Even though he hasn't spoken yet, I imagine his his voice to be similar to Patrick Warburton. In other words, he YELLS his lines.

Ginnel

Explorer
Right I'm going to reply to the ongoing situation in game in around 3 hours odd as works a bit too busy to be doing it at the mo.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Considering that Mr. Tv is helping out Captain Superior and that the assassing is currently ontop of a building, there is only two viable actions:

1. Attack the van and it's occupants.
2. Run towards the Cafe and make sure that the mayor is safe.

Duskblade

Banned
Banned
Relique, I gotta admit I'm looking forward to getting in on this.

I'd appreciate it if you'd look over my character sheet and fill in the blank areas for me as those are the spots I had difficulty with.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads