• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! - OOC [CLOSED]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Relique, I gotta admit I'm looking forward to getting in on this.

I'd appreciate it if you'd look over my character sheet and fill in the blank areas for me as those are the spots I had difficulty with.

First off Remember about the game's Power Level (PL 6), and maximum trade offs +/-6. Right now Lady Lupora's toughness, defense and blast damage all exceed the power level limits.

With tradeoffs your Toughness can be +8 if you have a max defense of +4
Suggestion:. Get rid of Shield and drop your suit's rank by 2. Use the 8 points you gain to give yourself a natural defense of 4. I suggest that you do this because Dodge based Defense is weak compared to normal defense.

The maximum amount of damage allowed (atm) in the game is +9 This bonus would come at the expense of having a max attack of +3.

However, I should be aware that that having a maxed-trade-off damage bonus isn't really necessary in this game, so there is little reason to have a damage bonus over 6. This will allow you to put use points from the blast to give yourself an alternate power, increase the attack's range or place it elsewhere on your suit.

Depending on if you give Lupora a Damage/Attack trade-off you should put the leftover points into attack. and a feat or two (ie Fearsome Presence).

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hey all, I'm just giving you an update. I sort of got back logged due to alot of projects I'm doing. Don't worry, I will update the game tonight (after work).

Also, Duskblade, I need to know the source of that misc. +4 to your character's toughness... I need to know since I can't finish up the edits to the character without it. Hopefully you haven't gone on another holiday with Bruce Wayne, because your character will be introduced within a week and a half (assuming several badguys drop next round).

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Rev.,

Here's an update on what's been happening in the game while you were in the hospital:

Terrance discovered that Forest Gump has Speed 1 as a power and managed to safely take Captain Superior to the Hospital. Michelle beat the stuffing out of her opponent and is likely to finish him off this round or the next. Sven is surprised that the "Irish SWAT" man (aka "Fisty Mc HeadPunch") has not passed out yet. Keiko tricked one of the bad guys into killing his partner. Mikeal has pinned Igor to the ground. Also, one of the badguy's fled.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well a truly bizzare twist of events.

Rev is gone.
Duskblade, who offered to play Rev's character for him (Mind boggling when you think about it) and then was going to join the game as well, is gone.

I don't know if we want to bother recruiting a. . . let me count how many real people are left. . . fifth? If so, Arkhandus did have M&M on his list of games he was interested in. I don't know if it would be tonally his thing, but you could offer. Or we could general recruit.

Or we could just stick with four.

Whichever works for me.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Well a truly bizzare twist of events.

Rev is gone.
Duskblade, who offered to play Rev's character for him (Mind boggling when you think about it) and then was going to join the game as well, is gone.

I don't know if we want to bother recruiting a. . . let me count how many real people are left. . . fifth? If so, Arkhandus did have M&M on his list of games he was interested in. I don't know if it would be tonally his thing, but you could offer. Or we could general recruit.

Or we could just stick with four.

Whichever works for me.

I'll think I stick with four for now. What I'm debating about is how to deal with Michelle Fox. The Cathartic thing to do would be to killer her off.. and do it in the most violent manner as possible. Unfortunately, she's a wolverine clone so that makes things very difficult.

*Sigh* I hate having been one of the targets of Rev's breakdown / stint into insanity / sick twisted mind game.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads