• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! - OOC [CLOSED]

hafrogman

Adventurer
What I'm debating about is how to deal with Michelle Fox. The Cathartic thing to do would be to killer her off.. and do it in the most violent manner as possible. Unfortunately, she's a wolverine clone so that makes things very difficult..
Heh.

We do have one magic "kill anything" bullet hanging around. . .

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heh.

We do have one magic "kill anything" bullet hanging around. . .

Good point. Of course, if Michelle did turn out to be e genuine badguy.. it does make her lethal attacks make sense and it does make the current plot spiral into the weird zone (considering the back story of the Mayoral death threat which has yet to be reveal).

Ginnel

Explorer
Good point. Of course, if Michelle did turn out to be e genuine badguy.. it does make her lethal attacks make sense and it does make the current plot spiral into the weird zone (considering the back story of the Mayoral death threat which has yet to be reveal).
Take her as NPC, do with her as is your wont, better still don't tell us and continue the game ;)

Ginnel

Explorer
I'd have to have my players act/react first.

Also, I think it's worthy to mention that at speed 8 the road runner would make it to the plaza in like a nano second.
Hmm Meepmeep ain't that fast but nearly, I'm happy to arrive there next turn and have my next turn happen there if its alright ;)

Ginnel

Explorer
You know what? I actually didn't like the concept of Revblades character, it just seemed a little forced to get all the powers :p

On second thoughts his wolf profile picture on his profile and wanting to play a giant wolf thing makes sense now ;)

Remove ads